Clumsily, she put on her high heels and rushed down her apartment complex into the car park where her car was at. She hurriedly got into the car and drove to her workplace, nearly getting scolded by the manager of her department.

"Safe..!" she cheered to herself, placing her work bag onto her chair.

Her coworker looked over at her and chuckled, "This is almost the third time you were nearly late."

Hyejin grinned at them, showing a peace sign, "Nearly late but never truly late."

She chatted with her coworker a bit longer before starting her work. The area she worked in wasn't quiet but not noisy enough that she would lose concentration on her work. By the time, night fell, Hyejin was finally able to clock out from work.

She stretched her limbs, cracking her knuckles before turning to one of her coworkers who was also about to leave like her.

"Hey wanna go out and grab a drink?" she asked with a smile.

Her coworker shot her a sheepish smile, bowing slightly, "I can't today, my boyfriend is bringing me to a fancy restaurant for our anniversary."

Hyejin shook her head, "It's fine, have fun with your boyfriend and happy anniversary!"

"Thank you, see you tomorrow!" her coworker waved goodbye before leaving the office building.

Hyejin heaved out a sigh before leaving the building as well.

"Guess I'll be heading home instead."

Hyejin drove back to her apartment and headed to the bathroom, taking a hot shower.

"Phew, that was really healing! Hot baths are the best!" she exclaimed as she wiped down her hair in the towel.

She pushed her glasses up to avoid them from falling off her nose and headed straight to her fridge, grabbing a can of beer.

"Beer~ Beer~ Delicious beer~" she hummed to herself before pausing her movements.

"...Strange I feel like I have done this before.." she frowned to herself but shrugged it off, thinking it was nothing.

She took out a microwavable dish for her dinner before sitting down in front of her television, watching some random shows as she ate.

After she finished eating and cleaned up her mess, she grabbed another can of beer before sitting down in front of her laptop.

"Hm...I should start thinking of the plot for the second book."

Hyejin took a big gulp of her beer, cracking her knuckles before she began to type everything out she had in mind.

Her eyes fell onto a name as she slowly read through what she had written.

"Alec..." she unconsciously muttered his name out before she realised what she had just said.

"That's weird, why am I suddenly so attached to that name?" she laughed to herself but she could feel her heart slightly throbbing against her chest.

"I think that's enough writing for today." Hyejin sighed, saving her work before turning her laptop off.

She was able to head to sleep when she smelled something burning. She furrowed her brows.

"Did I forget to turn off something?" she questioned herself before noticing smoke coming into her apartment from outside.

Hyejin gasped before hurriedly opening the windows to her apartment.

"Don't panic, don't panic. Everything will be fine!" She tried to stay positive.

The Author Who Became A Villainessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें