Arc 4: Chapter 81

The three continued walking around the festival, watching performances, buying food and so on. Elenor could tell Ray was having the time of his life.

"Ray looks like he's having a lot of fun." Judas pointed out as well.

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I'm glad he's having fun."

The two were walking behind Ray, keeping an eye on him while still enjoying the festival around them.

"He used to live in Hera's mansion right?" Judas asked carefully.

Elenor nodded at his question. "Yes, it was an exchange for having to give Alec away to her."

"Oh..I see.."

Silence fell over them but it lasted for a short period of time before Elenor turned to him.

"Prince Judas, remember the time you offered to help me?"

Judas smiled as he recalled the moment. "Yes I do."

Elenor's eyes darted around, taking a deep breath before speaking, "I accept your offer."

"Really?" Judas let out a small gasp, not expecting her to actually accept his offer on helping her get her butler back from Hera.

She fiddled with her fingers as she spoke in a soft-spoken tone, "Yes... I have been thinking of ways to get him back from her highness but none of it seemed like it would work as well so.. I don't know what to do."

She then felt a large hand on top of her head, patting her. Her neck craned up as her gaze fell upon Judas who was taller than her by almost a head.

"I'll do my very best to help you." he answered back.

His response and actions reminded her of her own brother. A smile was plastered on her face as she remembered about her brother's similar actions.

Judas cleared his throat and removed his hand away from her head. He looked away as his cheeks dyed red.

"Actually,"

"Is it alright if I ask for the favour now?" Judas slowly asked, glancing at Elenor once in awhile, checking her expression.

Elenor tilted her head to the side, waiting for him to tell her what was the favour. His eyes shifted around before it landed on Ray who was now staring at a street performance with curious eyes.

"There's a party in a few days and-" Judas paused his sentence mid-way as he felt his cheeks heating up again.

He opened and closed his mouth a couple of times before shutting his yellow coloured eyes tightly, sputtering out everything,

"I would like you to follow me as my partner for that night!!"

Elenor watched as Judas panted, his shoulders heaving up and down in an excessive motion. He then realised what he did and quickly bowed, covering his face with the palms of his hands in the process.

"My..my apologies!"

"Prince Judas please don't bow to me...you are higher status than me.." Elenor flusteredly spoke, trying to get him to stop bowing to her.

"Ah I'm sorry!-"

"And for the partner thing, I'll do it."

"Really?" Judas' asked with wide eyes.

Elenor chuckled at his reaction and nodded, "Of course, this is the favour after all."

"Lady Elenor, thank you so much for helping me.." he bowed once more.