All Characters - Headcanons (five)

Start from the beginning

Megumi Fushiguro
Metal and fruit, a clean cotton t-shirt and whiteboard marker.

Geto Suguru
Aloe lotion, vanilla, and flour. Some new car smell thrown in.

Toji Fushiguro
Musky cologne, with pine and a old deck of cards.

Zenin Maki
Chocolate and cinnamon, a small bit of sweat and un-scented deodorant.

Inumaki Toge
Marshmellows and cherry medicine, hot wax and buttered popcorn.

Toudou Aoi
Flowery cologne and sweat, cold dirt and barbell metal.

Panda
Grass and strawberries, wet fur with a bit of leather.

Choso
Burning paper, hair gel, and bar soap. Asphalt on a hot morning.

What a movie night like them is like:

Gojo Satoru
You get five minutes in until he's just staring at you or talking adamantly about the main character, ending up spoiling the whole thing. He's shoveling snacks in his mouth all the while, constantly trying to offer you food. Also, he's clinging to your side constantly, occasionally rubbing your arm or pressing his palm on your shoulder.

Nanami Kento
Starts pretty stiff, can get through at least one movie before he relaxes and lays back, you in tow. He's able to focus pretty well, exchanging small excerpts with you and wrapping his arm around your waist. He likes it to be dark in the room, maybe with the curtains open so that the only light comes from the moon and the screen.

Itadori Yuji
He spreads out like no other, and usually ends up with his head in your lap, eating, and occasionally lifting something for you to munch on. He stays pretty quiet, but has reactions to humor and sadness. You constantly notice his shoulders shaking with mirth. After the movie is over, he dissects the whole thing with you, gesturing wildly and bouncing ideas off of you.

Nobara Kugisaki
Movies while in bed are her kryptonite, she loves lounging with pillows, blankets, and of course you. Usually the movie serves more as background noise, or something for her to spawn discussion off of. Her subject starters start a whole rant about the most random thing, keeping you laughing until the movie is suddenly over.

Megumi Fushiguro
He's not really a movie person in general, but he has a few that he adores. Those, he was hesitant to show you at first, constantly trying to gauge your reaction and stringing his hands. You reassured him, saying that he can relax and that you'd like anything he shows you. That made him relax, and now he sits back and watches you take in the information, smiling when you smile and moving closer when you frown.

Geto Suguru
He loves actually going to the movie theater, pushing up the divide between your seats and pulling you into his side. The snacks are just too good for him to pass up, and he can usually figure out a time to go when almost no one else would be there. Going to the last movie of the night is his favorite, walking out swinging hands with you and talking into the night air with no one else around. He can really appreciate the movie for what it was, and experience the peace of night with you.

Toji Fushiguro
This man laughs at everything. Someone will get shot off a building, hit three terraces, land on a car, and he'll chuckle. In general, he likes to sit back, hands behind his head, and watch the movie with mild interest. His mind is spiraling to other things, but he'll humor you and pay attention enough to talk about it with you later. Maybe just to hear you talk.

Zenin Maki
So much food and drink. Laying precariously around you and passing snacks back and forth while loosely criticizing the film. You both get into it and end up picking apart the smallest things, absolutely hounding on the actors and CGI decisions, even when nothing was wrong.

Inumaki Toge
He cannot get through an entire movie without falling asleep, and will be slouched against your shoulder within thirty minutes. He says it's because movies are boring to him, but it's actually because he's comfortable enough with you that being in a dark room with you makes it impossible to stay awake. Hearing your breath and soft voice picking up on things you found interesting, is a lullaby.

Toudou Aoi
Hates watching horror movies, but watches so many horror movies anyway. He calls them dumb, yells at the actors, but still clings to your arm and swears when something gruesome happens. He says that he wants to comfort you when you're scared, but it's usually you both just trying the help the other.

Panda
If there is ever an animal in a movie, he will leave. Genuinely walk out and not come back for the rest of the movie. Otherwise, he sits there like any other, munching on food and laughing loudly at comedy.

Choso
He doesn't really get the hype of movies, preferring live shows and theater. But, he does enjoy spending time with you, so he sits through it and tries to handle it as much as possible. He occupies himself with other thoughts, eyes drifting to you and mind going off in many different directions.

(You will never know which quotes are my words. You will never know. Anyway, I'm a slut for vengeance.)