S. Gojo - Lights & Rings

(I have a Gojo playlist on spotify called 'gojo satoru' by finch.ally. Go check it out if you feel like it!)

You and Gojo were always stuck together like glue. Ever since you met in your first year, you found peace in each other. Peace that has lasted for more than a decade.

That doesn't mean that you can stand his annoying ass though.

"Y/N~"

Speak of the devil.

You tilt your head to look over the back of the couch in the teachers lounge, seeing Gojo approach you. He leans over your bent back head, smiling his weird smile.

Squinting up at him, you ask "What's the deal? Did another one of your students die?"

He laughed, rubbing his thumb against the center of his blindfold, moving to walk around the couch.

"Well actually," he says, spaying his arms out on the back of the couch, "I've come to ask you for a favor."

"Oh really now?" You keel over, landing your head in his lap, gazing up at him, "You really want to be in my debt, Teach?."

His nose scrunches up and he flicks you on the forehead, "Don't call me Teach. And I have no choice! I'll buy you some souvenirs to repay you."

"No."

"Okay. I'll think of something else then."

"Just tell me what's up," you shake your hands out above you, "The suspense is killin' me."

"I can't tell you yet." He was full on smirking now, a finger pressed over his lips as if to shush you. Rude.

Before you can ask what he has planned, he pulls his blindfold off his face and pushes it down over your own eyes.

"Yo, I really hope this isn't about to get kinky. I've known you forever and I wouldn't peg you as someone who woul-" You're cut off by Gojo standing up, you resting bridal style in his arms.

"Cool your jets, I have plans for something way more fun then what Nanami would allow."

"So basically what we're about to do is definitely against the rules?"

"Ah, It's not breaking the rules if you don't know them."

During your banter, you realize that you haven't been paying attention to where you're going. Even worse, his long strides have definitely brought you somewhere pretty far away.

And now you're outside.

"Hey man, if you've secretly had a plan since we were teenagers to take me into the woods and kill the shit out of me you can tell me now, I wouldn't even try to get away." You provoke, lightly swinging your legs.

"No no, don't be silly" He says teasingly, "We are going in the woods though." Yeah no duh, you can hear trees rustling and branches snapping under his feet. 

You continue to talk back and forth until he stops suddenly.

Practically feeling his grin, you prepare yourself as he sets you back onto your feet. To be honest, you're expecting either 20 dead bodies, or a really miscalculated birthday celebration.

When he steps behind you and pulls the blindfold off however, you realize how mistaken you were.

It's a small clearing, trees circling the space. They're lit up with multitudes of twinkling lights, illuminating the area with a small glow. They wrap around even the smallest of branches, drawing your eyes around the spiderwebs of lights.

Focusing your attention in front of you, you see a futon spread out, pillows and snacks adorning its surface, there's even a little box with a bow on it, dead center on the futon.

Gojo puts his hands on your shoulders, leaning next to your ear and saying, "Go sit down, I have something to give you."

Still speechless, you nod, walking to take a seat on the futon, pulling one of the plush pillows into your lap.

Before the white haired man sits down next to you, he flips a switch on one of the trees, causing the white to slowly fade into other beautiful colors. Red, green, blue, and even more. All mixing around you like a billion rainbow fireflies.

It was gorgeous.

He sits down horizontal to you, looking at you with uncovered eyes. In the glow of the lights, his dazzling blue eyes seemed alive. He smiles, wide, and pulls the box you noticed earlier into his hands.

"I wanted to give you something! You're very important to me and since we both bicker all the time, I don't think I show how much I care for you." He continues to look at you, pushing the box into your chest, "So this is just a little something."

Sheesh, now you feel bad for not showing him you care enough.

You pull off the ribbon and the top of the box, staring down on what you have to admit are the prettiest set of rings you ever laid eyes on.

Taking them out to rest in your palm, you stare at the carved and spiraled design on them, weaving up to and around a beautiful light blue jemstone. It looked exactly like his eyes.

"I thought that, since I'm the strongest, you'd always want a piece of me with you so." You glare at him and he laughs, putting up his hands in surrender, "Sorry sorry, I know, we're the strongest. But for real, I want you to think of me, all the time."

"Why two?"

"Obviously I got one for me too, we can match!"

"Nerd."

"You like it."

"Yeah."

Looking down, you pick it up and place it on your middle finger, since you use that one the most around him. You lift up your hand, illuminated by the shining lights around you, and soon enough, another hand joins yours.

You both lay back side by side, staring up at your hands that were just about touching.

"Why would Nanami have a fit about this?" You ask, turning your head to face him.

"Fire hazard." He replies, facing you as well. He stares at you for a while, looking like he's contemplating something, before you feel his hand wrap around yours, pulling them down so they're resting between you two.

"Your eyes are beautiful." He says, finger rubbing against your knuckles.

"Please. Says the guy with the most stunning eyes in the world. Not to mention the pure white hair and nice complexion. That's unfair you know."

He pulls your clasped hands to his lips, laying a light kiss on the back of your hand. "Y/N, I love you a lot. Please, let me have you for as long as you let me."

At this point, you're not that shocked, considering it was obvious from the beginning of the walk into the forest.

"Nerd." You whisper, leaning in to peck his lips, "I love you too, just know that now you'll probably never get rid of me."

"That's the idea."

(I wrote this at 3am when I was insanely slap happy, I don't remember writing it at all.)