Sukuna - Warmth

(Real life AU because that's all my dumbass brain can write.)

"Y/N, why is it that you haven't replied to my calls in days?" Sukuna says, randomly bursting in from the front door like some sort of mad man.

You're on the couch, laying down on your back and staring at the ceiling. You don't flinch at his entering, keeping your eyes trained upward. "Don't disrupt my zen, dude. It was so quiet." 

"Funnily enough, I really don't care." He replies slowly, stepping up to the couch and pushing his hands in his pockets. "Give me a reason, or I'll make you regret it."

"I'm tired."

"Poor baby. Grow up."

You close your eyes, letting out a sigh and folding your hands on your stomach. "Also the sound in my right earbud is slightly quieter then the one in my left. It's getting on my nerves enough that I can't use them anymore. Hey~ get me new ones."

"Your 'zen' consists of a lot of complaining. I don't think your little mind can keep up with all these words."

"Quite enthralling of you to entertain. Shall I divulge the inner machinery that is my stupendous vocabulary? Peradventure I should have mercy on your 'little' mind."

"That was unnecessary, and you're wasting my time."

"Yeah yeah, unnecessary to you but it was fun for me. Why do you want to know why I haven't answered your calls anyway? Much more come all the way here pissed about it."

Sukuna bends forward, his shadow causing the light behind your eyes to darken. The gruff in his voice is more noticeable from this position, grating close to your ears. "It's pretty clear why someone doesn't like being ignored, you idiot. If you want me to say something sappy it's not going to happen."

"C'mon now!" You smile, still with your eyes shut. "Live a little! Kick a toddler, eat some glue."

"Are you high or something?"

"Oh I wish. Maybe that would stop the pounding in my head that you are somehow managing to make worse!"

He stalls, repositioning his feet and scrunching his face up due to your unspecific answer. Why can't you just be direct about this shit for once? Your head pounding can be due to so many things, and frankly he doesn't have the patience to get it out of you. Nor care.

"That pounding is probably due to the lack of sunlight and movement you get."

"Oi, it's not like you're any better. Well on the sunlight side that is."

You can basically feel his smirk without having to see it.

"Yeah, you'd know better then anyone how much movement I get. There's barely a time that you're not ogling my biceps."

"No, you just have a bunch of red bumps due to too much starch. You need lotion."

Sukuna frowns, peeved at your calmness toward the situation. He's been trying to rile you up since he got here, but so far you've given him nothing.

You finally open an eye, winking up at him with a bored look on your face. "Is this really all you got? Everyone says that you're good at teasing, but this is just sad." You say, the tone in your voice seeming to talk down to him. To be honest, it's not like you weren't freaking out internally from the situation. You were scared to mess up in your remarks and let him win this little game you have going.

All he does is scowl, losing his cool enough to take a hand out of his pocket and put it next to your head on the couch, hovering closer over your face. You struggle to keep your expression in check, since it would be weird to laugh this close to someones face. Though it would be funny to see his reaction.