Gojo & Nanami - Daily Routine (part two)

(Someone wanted a part two and I'm a reliable, brilliant, marvelous person.)

"Y/N? Y/N?" Nanami croons, crouching at the side of the couch and shaking your shoulder slightly. You're still in your clothes from the morning, which either means you've slept the entire day, or that you came home and changed. Usually your classes end later then his though.

He tilts his head, hair falling to the side, and looks at your face that is barely visible since it's smushed into the cushion. The eyebags were still visible ringing the undersides of your eyes, and that's when Nanami desides to stop trying to wake you up. Instead, he puts his hand on your head, resting his thumb on your forehead and rubbing away the tension.

He overworks himself all the time, and you're always very comforting. The least he can do is let you rest, and hopefully rejuvenate yourself before the inevitable panic of missing your classes arrives. You usually act pretty calm about it, but who knows what it's like under the surface.

Nanami starts humming, dropping his body so that he's sitting cross legged on the ground, pulling his phone out of his pocket. Whenever you move, he turns to make sure you're still sleeping before smiling and looking back at the screen. He goes to Gojo's contact, pressing the call button. He should be out of classes by now.

It only rings a few times before it connects, Gojo's loud voice ringing from the other end.

"Kento~ What have you called me for on this fine early evening?" He sings into the phone, the sound of his footsteps playing quietly through the receiver.

"Are you going to be home for dinner?" Nanami replies quietly, putting the phone between his shoulder and his cheek so that he can tap his free hand against his knee. It keeps him calm, since talking to Gojo does the exact opposite.

"Yeah I'll be there soon, do you want me to pick something up to eat?" His voice cuts out for a second due to bad connection. "And why are you being so quiet? Are you being held for ransom? Oh shit, is this the start to our pirate adventure?"

"Sorry to say it, but no. Y/N is asleep and they look really tired, I just don't want to make anything worse."

"Sleeping? Don't they get back later then this though?"

"I think it's plausible that they haven't left for classes at all."

"Really?! Huh, must be really tired then." Gojo says airily.

"That's why I'm telling you in advance to be quiet when you get here."

Gojo hums. "Yes sir! So am I picking up food or not? You never answered my question."

"It's hard to answer five questions at once." Nanami mumbles. "Yeah, get something from the corner shop. You know our orders. Assume Y/N's still asleep when you get here, okay?"

"Will do. See you in a bit!"

"Bye."

Nanami pulls the phone away from his cheek, pressing the end call button with his thumb before letting the device fall in between his legs. Luckily, the conversation hadn't woken you up, and your breaths were still deep.

He leans forward, dragging his thumb up to your hairline so that he can lay a kiss on your forehead, finally pulling his hand off of your head and standing up. As he steps away, you reach out a hand and grab him by the wrist. The touch makes him jump, and he turns back to look at you with concern.

You're staring up at him lazily, your eyes barely open and your grip on him weak. You hum in annoyance, and he knows that means to stay.

"Where do you want me to-"