S. Gojo - Headcanons

-You love going on long drives together, the windows are always down. He plays really basic love songs the whole way and takes pride in BELTING the words.

-Another driving thing, he adores having his hand on your thigh the whole time. He could be about to drive into a ditch but refuses to put his hand on the wheel. Apparently he "would die for your thighs".

-He bites you. Randomly. Like he'll just come into your room and run up to you just to bite you. You punch him everytime.

-Your dates include a lot of walking around places with little shops. Especially sweet shops that give free samples. You go to as many as possible and rank them at the end.

-He's very flirty, and sometimes it makes you nervous but it's really easy to tell that he looks at you differently than anyone else.

-He likes to make you feel safe, so he's constantly reassuring you or standing around you to "shield" you from danger. It's not that hard for him to protect you, but he still goes in all the way.

-Really perceptive. Basically, due to his keen eyes, he knows when something's up. He doesn't even ask anymore because he just knows what you need. He apparently can't tell when he's embarrassing you though, sadly.

-Whenever you can't sleep he likes singing to you. Even though you make fun of him for it he knows that you actually like it.

-Cheesiest person on valentines day. Will go all out with chocolate, candy, stuffed animals, and other basic things. Later he always gives you something really personal and thoughtful though.

-Will not let another person so much as touch you. He's not horribly possessive but gets jealous really easily. Deep down he knows that you'll never do anything to hurt him.

-It took him really long to be serious with you and open up about things that bother him. After he got over that initial hump he started opening up to you constantly. Now, he considers you as one of the only people he is truly comfortable around.

-Pretty much half of your relationship is just him teasing the shit out of you. He just finds your nerves and gets on them like no other.

-Back when you still didn't know that he liked you he would constantly stare at you. He still does it even after he confessed but pretty much everyone knew he liked you based on his stare alone.

-Made a game solely based off of who could get the students to like them more than the other. You always win.

-Love language is a mix of everything on the planet, and usually shows them all at once. He'll spend quality time cuddling with you, giving you gifts, and rubbing your shoulders just because he feels like it.

-He definitely makes marrige jokes a lot. It sounds like he's just joking but he can't express how serious he is about marrying you. He even got promise rings for you guys.

-Dad jokes, cheesy jokes, bad jokes. Just all jokes, you guys live by them. They crack you up so bad (people walk in on you two giggling so often).

-Makes tiktok edits with really low quality pictures of you. Transitions, emojis, music. Just the works.

-You sometimes think he's cheating on you with Nanami, but you honestly don't care at this point (down for a threesome or-).

-He loves eye contact. It's sometimes intimidating to stare into his eyes but he thinks yours are beautiful and wants to look at them as much as he can.

-He tries to hard to be cool in front of you but you have way too much dirt on him for it to be successful.

-Gojo loves arts and crafts. He's constantly making you make things with him.

-He's a body worshiper. Through and through.

-If you guys ever get a house together he will tend to your every need. You want to paint a wall? Yeah he can do that, and so on.

-Likes holding you from behind with his hands splayed on your stomach.

-For dates, you sometimes dress up and just cook together while wearing fancy ass outfits.

-He definitely has a collection of skirts and dresses and models them for you. He makes you give him ratings and everything.

-You train together. Most of the time you get folded but there's been a few times where you've shocked both him and yourself.
"Hah! Take that fucker!"
"You get too cocky."

-He has so many sweatshirts and will gladly give them to you. He says that he likes the way they look on you. Plus, they're absolutely huge on even him so they're extra comfy.

-You guys watch baseball games a lot. Mostly at home because Gojo doesn't want to deal with curses on the way or at the arena. When you actually do go to the stadium however, he absolutely lights up. Literally shines so bright.

-On the topic of baseball, he has a uniform and will sometimes wear it around because it gets you going like nothing else. Seriously, who let him?

-He likes when you pull/play with his hair. Or just being touched in general.

-Without fail, he always runs at you to greet you. Most of the time he'll tackle hug you. It hurts.

-He prefers calling over texting because it's more efficient and feels like you're there with him. Whenever he's away on trips he tries to facetime you as much as possible.
When he does text, he loves using :) :( :3 :D

-"Aye shawty, can I get yo number?"
"Gojo, we've been dating for-"