M. Fushiguro - Headcanons

-He is very well tuned in to other peoples emotions and will ask you if you're okay constantly.

-He gets flustered super easily.

-Will be blunt with you, but will never insult you. Yeah he'll call you a dumbass (among other things, if you're into that-) but he'll never be straight up rude.

-Doesn't like to seem to attached so he lets you plan more things, he never makes you feel annoying about it though. Basically, he's constantly seeming interested in whatever you want to do.

-His favorite thing is being comfortable. Lazing around, reading books, wearing baggy clothes. Basically everything you can associate with a casual person.

-He is such a shitty cook but actively tries. Maybe he's burnt something down a couple times but that's not for you to know. Sometimes he tries to impress you with something he learned but it usually doesn't work out.

-Honestly, he seems like someone who would get nightmares. He would probably wake you up and cling to you after them. He gets really embarrassed about it after the fact.

-He always seems a little disgruntled but it's easy for you to make him smile. Just knowing you're happy can make him happy.

-Fushiguro has a very contagious smile. Maybe because it's not seen very often, but when he smiles it can reassure everyone. (Maybe not the smile from chapter 58 in the manga but you get it.)

-Whenever all of the first years go out together it is insane. Usually you betray him and tease him with Itadori and Kugisaki. He gets pouty about it.

-You clean him up whenever he gets in a fight. He usually melts into your touch and relaxes. This is totally not the reason he gets into fights all the time.

-You beg him to let you put eyeliner on him weekly and he let's you do it everytime. It's painfully attractive.

-His hair genuinely sits like that. You can't brush it down, nor gel it down. The only time it sits semi flat is when he's in the shower.

-He likes conspiracies and is weirdly passionate about them. There have been a lot of rants and arguments pertaining to that topic.

-His love language isn't necessary anything in particular, mainly words of affirmation and small gifts. Basically, he'd probably get you coffee all the time and tell you that he's proud of you a lot.

-Whenever you cry, he doesn't know what to do so he just pats your back. If he gets more comfortable he'll wrap his arms around your waist and put his chin on the top of your head.

-Fushiguro is a great singer, not that many people know though. When you found out and started praising him because of it, he got so flustered. Now, if you're ever having trouble sleeping, he'll sing quietly to you.

-If you ever get hurt during a fight, he becomes legit terrifying. Whoever you were fighting literally feels immense dread just from looking at his face. Megumi would probably stand over you and protect you with all he has.

-You always tell him your feet hurt just so he can carry you. Even if he knows you're lying, he'll do it anyway (always with a scowl on his face).

-He reads to you with you sitting between his legs, head resting back onto his chest.

-He has the most adorable sleeping face on the planet. Relaxed features, parted lips, chubby cheeks, literally perfect.

-Sometimes he takes out his divine dogs to keep him company. Just imagine him cuddling them, please.

-When you make him mad he either gives you the silent treatment or is legitimately ready to throw hands. Usually the prior. He gets over it soon enough though.

-He replies really fast to texts. Not very enthusiastically, but you know if you have something to say that he'll answer immediately.
Example:
You: Hey Fushi, can you get some milk from the store before you come back?

Fushiguro: Fine.

You: Thanks <3

Fushiguro: <3

(He would definitely use those emoticons you cannot dissagree with that.)

-He likes taking nature walks, or just biking around somewhere with a lot of nature and scenery.

-Likes holding pinkies over holding hands.

-Fushiguro is really good at sneaking up on you, he will literally frighten you everyday. He finds it fun to lean into your ear from behind and scare the shit out of you.

-He likes giving and receiving back hugs. Feeling safe or making others feel safe is his bread and butter.

-Would play with kids and be adorable while doing it. He'd be weirdly soft with them and let them play with his hair and shikigami.

-He really likes rings and will sometimes play with your fingers and put his rings on you.

-You both have a lot of things to rant about so sometimes you lie next to eachother for hours and take turns letting it all out.

-Related to that previous one, he's a really good listener. He won't make it about him when you're still talking, he give you little anecdotes, and looks at you the whole time. He wants you to know that he's listening.

-Never forces anything onto you. He is completely down to go at your own pace when it comes to anything and everything. Megumi can tell when you're uncomfortable and does everything in his power to help you out.

-He likes taking really long and hot showers. He always comes out looking like a fucking lobster.

-Loves putting his cold ass hands on you to make you jump. He specifically likes doing this to Itadori because it makes him flip out.

-He actually cares a lot about skin care and will have all the first years come over to his room to do facemasks.

-Probably cleans your room for you. If you don't clean it yourself he takes up the liberty to organize everything.

-He likes when you give him material objects. If you give him a picture frame, he'll print a picture of you and put it on his nightstand. If you get him a keychain, he'll put it on a belt loop of his pants or on his backpack. Anything you give him he wants near to him at all times.

-You make playlists for eachother. You have one that's just a collection of all the songs that make you think about the other. It's around 25 hours long.