Y. Itadori - Hero

The floor was hard, speckled with tiny rocks that dug into your kneecaps. You've been stuck in this position for hours, days even, hands chained behind your back and tethered to a cobblestone wall. You couldn't even tell the time of day since there were no windows in sight.

The only thing you had to look at is the high uneven walls of what you assume is a cave, stretching far around your peripheral vision. You know this is the enemies base, since Mahito has come to bother you mulitple times. At first you didn't make any connections, but you quickly remembered Itadori's description of a man with a patchwork face and long light blue hair.

He was worse then Itadori had described him. Manipulative and teasing. Mahito seemed like a child stuck in the loop of doing inhuman indecencies. It was horrifying, and it shocks you to no end that you're still living.

Flinching, you re-situate your knees on the floor, looking down at the blood streaking the floor. Shit, can't they give you a chair or something?

"Are you in pain?" You hear an innocent voice call from your side.

Turning your head, you see Mahito approaching you. It's like he reads your mind and shows up accordingly. Creep.

"Why are you asking?" You say back.

"Eh? Well I want my guest to be comfortable!"

"Seeing your ass cut to pieces is what will make me comfortable."

He pouts, letting out a whine. "That's not very nice."

"Aw~ It's not?" You ask, exaggerating a concerned expression. "Want me to show you how nice it could be? Just give me a knife and I'll-"

He cuts you off by shoving his foot in your face, pushing you back so that the back of your skull hits the wall behind you.

"Get your fucking clown feet off of me." You grumble, turning your face to the side.

"I'm being very generous, you know that? I know that you're important, so you're alive."

"Is this a game now? Are we playing hostage?"

"Ah yes! Hostage, that's a word for it." He sets his foot back on the ground, shutting his eyes in a smile. "I like games."

"Itadori won't fall for it." You say plainly, settling your gaze back on to your knees.

"You yourself don't even sound sure about that. It's clear to see that he would in fact fall for it."

"Didn't he and Nanami jump you until you turned into a worm last time? I'm just saying that you shouldn't get so cocky."

"Mm. But you were pretty easy to take!"

You rolls your eyes. "It's not like I was expecting to get kidnapped while I was peeing. You better watch yourself."

He laughs unhumorously, tossing his hair over his shoulder and walking away from you. You can see more figures in the distance, and you assume that they're accomplices, but they haven't talked to you yet. They definitely don't want you having a lot of information on them.

"C'mon~" You shout. "At least give me something to do!"

Mahito looks over his shoulder, waving at you casually. "You won't be bored soon enough. It won't be boring to watch your little crush die before your eyes."

After that statement he makes a left turn, pulling himself away from view.

Seriously, what is so fucked up in this dude's head? For one, you don't have a crush on Itadori, you love him. For two, Itadori would absolutely not die. Especially if you're in a bad situation.