Sukuna - New Age

(Queer reader. Not a specified orientation really.)

It's not that you thought Sukuna was dumb.

He's just not with the times, to say the least. Which you assume isn't necessary, he doesn't seem to be one that would care about that. Y'know, since he's focusing on committing mass murder and all that fun stuff.

But apparently, you were wrong.

All he ever asked you about, at every moment he could, was for you to tell him everything you know. Whenever you told him to ask Itadori, he just started bitching about Itadori's stupidity. What he's expecting from you over him? You couldn't say.

You try not to think about it, but your mind is constantly full with questions as to why. Does he want more information on the populace so he has more control? It's not like it's easy to read him.

Slapping yourself lightly, you groan to make yourself stop thinking about it. If you continue, you'll just run in circles until you lose your mind. Besides, you have the day off today, and you're planning to spend all of it on this bench in the center of a park.

It's not like you wanted to sit on a bench all day, but to be honest you couldn't handle being near the school for another minute. You love the students and everything, but sometimes they're too much to bear. Pretty much all of the time, actually.

Pushing your head back, you squint up at the clear sky. God this is boring, even the sky is blank. You should probably find somewhere better to go. In fact, there was a new shop that opened up near here. You've been itching to pay a visit.

After coming to a conclusion, you grab your bag next to you and move to stand up. You feel a hand against your shoulder though, keeping you in place.

Setting your mouth in a line, you slow your breathing down to help you not jump out of your skin. You want to look at who's behind you, but before you can, the person's mouth is at your ear.

"Do you know how vulnerable you are right now, Y/N." The voice teases to you. "I could've taken advantage of you in so many ways by now."

"And this is why I hate my existence." You whisper, ticking your eyebrow. "Sukuna. Get off of me."

You feel his hand detach, and look behind you to see an annoyed expression on his face, hands moving to his pockets.

"You're very bold to me. You really think you have the right to do that?"

Ignoring him, you ask your own question, "Why do you have control of Yuji? What did you do?"

Shrugging nonchalantly, he walks around the bench and stands in front of you, bending down to face you directly.

"Hell do I know. The brat let his guard down, these are the consequences."

"What have you done so far?" You glare at him, trying not to think too hard about the red eyes piercing you.

"Not too much, you have little faith. I've killed a few people, yes, but that's all nonsense in the end."

"Those words will be nonsense when you fucking gain sympathy for once."

"Oh, like you humans are any better. Do you truly care for other people? Or do you just have to." He smirks, placing his fingers under your jaw and yanking your head up. "I could answer that on my own, but someone won't communicate the trivia of this time period."

Casting your eyes to the side, you notice the judging stares from strangers around you. A few of them looked close to calling the police. To avoid more hassle, you grab his marked wrist, pulling it away from your face and standing up.