Chapter 1

Almost a week after moving in, you finally finished painting your apartment. You wanted to celebrate, you even had an unexplainable urge to jump up and down a little, but that was little too much out of the character for you, so you resisted. Drinking was high on your list, but having just moved in and as you had spent your first week mostly painting, you didn't yet know anyone. However you did decide that you deserved a break. You had been itching to get to explore the city. The furniture would be next weeks problem.

You liked moving, you liked the newness of it. New place, new experiences and new people. This time you hadn't really had any choice. Things got quite heated, little too heated. You got yourself involved with wrong people, not that it was the first time. You seemed to have inexplicable knack of getting yourself in peculiar situations.

One could say you were taher restless. You liked to explore new places and new people. One could even say that you were bit over social, you liked to have lots people around you. That was also the reason you always seemed to get into some kind of trouble.

~

"Hmm? I haven't been here before" you said by yourself, gazing around the strange looking neighbourhood. A building catched your eye, it seemed rather old, while everything else looked to be new. You continued  walking towards, but took one last glance at the building. Bad move. You pumped into someone and fell on the ground. You looked up, waiting for help and apologize.

The help never came, more than that the person before you looked furious, and soon enough a reddish aura appeared around him. You couldn't help but to smirk. He had to be part of the infamous Homra. There were lot of rumours going around on these guys. Kinda outlaws, but still ruling on their part and most importantly having a lot of power. They caused havoc, but same time kept the order. They were dancing on the very thin line of bad and good. You even heard someone say that they were unbeatable and that they had some special powers in them. You couldn't help yourself, you had to get to fight with one of them.

"What ya smirking at?!" Hazel boy said. You silently stood up. "Ya picking a fight with me?!" He yelled and you had to admit, he was kind of cute. Your smirk grew wider and you nodded. At the same second he threw his fist towards you. You quickly dodged it, kicking him on the knee. You turned quick aiming for a hit, but he was faster. His fist found your stomach too fat for you to react in time. You flinched as the pain shot thru your body. You were strong, flexible and rather fast on your moves, but when it came to dealing with pain you were worst.

You fell on your knees, holding your stomach. Gladly you got it together just in time, as he went on to kick you in the face you grabbed his foot, turned to sit on your ass and kicked him as hard as you could in his manhood. He fell into the ground cursing under his breath. You put your feet on his chest as a sign of victory.

Still in not too long you found yourself lying on ground with him sitting on you. Your hood and beanie appeared to fell of, and your your head hit the ground. You rubbed the back of your head. Slowly opening your eyes, you saw the boy blushing like a tomato on you. "I-I'm so sorry" he quickly said and got up off you. "About what?" You asked. "I-I didn't kn-know that you're g-girl" he said rubbing his neck,not meeting your eyes. "Hey where do you think you're going?!" You yelled as the hazel boy took off. You decided to let him flee, this time. Next time you indented to make him fight with you.