Kuuga: "I said I'm fine!"

Jiro stops as her eyes widen a bit from his raised and colder voice.

Kuuga: "If I say I'm fine. I'm fine, Jiro. Leave me alone… Get out of my way…"

Kuuga looks down and brushes past her and makes his way inside the cafeteria.

Kuuga: "Sorry… But you're annoying…."

Jiro sadly glances at a guitar keychain in her hand as she puts it in her pocket and enters the cafeteria, seeing Kuuga sitting alone, not bothering to eat.

Jiro: (mutters) "He's just going through something… it'll pass…"

Jiro conditions herself as she goes to grab her food and a small tear falls from her eye.

-----

Arcane is seen exiting an abandoned warehouse along with some cloaked heroes while holding a phone up to her ear.

Arcane: "Gran Torino, my end is empty. I have no leads, half on the list are checked out."

She puts her phone down and looks at the small army of cloaked heroes in front of her.

Arcane: "Let us advance on the other locations."

-----

The specific students taking part of the rescue operations remained tense for two more days as the scene opens to late at night inside the 1-A alliance where Kuuga is seen sitting on his bed, staring intensely at the ground. His phone suddenly went on as he received a message. He picks the phone up and opens the message. He closed his eyes before opening it, revealing his purple eyes are glowing slightly.

Kuuga: "It's time."

-----

Kuuga exits the elevator, seeing Kirishima, Izuku, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Sayo standing near each other in the dark common area with their phones on.

Kirishima: "Did you all get the message?"

Uraraka: (nods) "Yeah."

Tsuyu: "We did."

Sayo: "Yup."

Kuuga: "Affirmative."

Izuku: "The day we move."

-----

Kuuga is seen plating everyone's food in the morning.

Kuuga: "Everyone. The food is ready."

Kirishima was the first to go to the kitchen counter, the two shared eye contact for a bit before continuing on with their business.

Kuuga: (mentally) "This might be my last cooking until I finish the mission…"

-----

After the unusual breakfast and a train ride with the student rescue team and Aizawa, they arrived at the meeting spot where everyone was discussing the mission.

Arcane: "How lovely…"

Rock Lock: "Huh?! The Eri girl is in their stronghold?"

Fat Gum: "By stronghold, you mean…"

Ryukyu: "The residence of the head of the Hassaikai…"

Rock Lock: "What, so our investigations were for nothing?"

Nighteye: "No, we were able to get new information, as well."

Fat Gum: "How were you able to confirm this?"

Nighteye brought out a pink box with the label "Gung-Ho! Glitter Squad 10!" On the label.

Nighteye: "A member of the Hassaikai went to a nearby department store the other day and bought playthings aimed at young girls."