Since this was one of Namjoon's owned banks the employees know me ....every well.

But what really pissed me off is how they literally—So I was at the reception and was filling up the forms (sorry if I don't know anything👌) so can leave this suffocating hell.

What Really Pissed Me Off Is how they literally can't trust me with their 20(I hope that's a right price..) pens?!

(~•~•~)

Min-yun: We trust banks with our money but they don't even trust us with their 20₩...

I said in annoyance, all could uncle Jeong do now is to just chuckle at my whining, Y/n on the other hand is preoccupied with eating her breadsticks..

Honestly, how did we end up here again?

(~•~•~)

Y/n: Yun please don't leave me here!!

Y/n pleaded as she hugged my leg suddenly causing me to fall face first.

Where did she even came from?!

Ouch.. I think my brain miss placed or something because of that impact.

Min-yun: Y/n what are you talking about?

I asked in irritation, I sat down on the floor as I rub my now hurting forehead/face.

Y/n: I asked Muichiro about where you were and he said you are leaving!!

Y/n huffed in annoyance.

Muichiro?

Oh.. It's Mark, I almost forgotten his alive, that's the nickname Y/n gave him..

I'm just leaving for my weekly visit on the bank, why be worried about it?

Min-yun: You do know that I'm only going to the bank..

Y/n: Yeah..

Min-yun: Then why cry about it?

I asked, mockingly.

Jin: It's ok for Y/n to come with you Min-yun, as long as some bodyguards keep an eye on both of you..

That would be a nightmare, and where in the world did this universal beauty ass pig came from?
(🤣🤣 What's up with my brain?)

Min-yun: And where did you came from?!

Jin just blankly stare at he and then shrugged and pointed on one of the mansion's kitchen, and also the pile of snacks on his hands are very noticeable.

Jin: From the kitchen, isn't obvious I have food with me..

Not my fault you always carry snacks and eat all the time, of course how couldn't I guess?!

Min-yun: So why did you suddenly gave Y/n permission to go out?

I narrowed my gaze at Jin, yeah.. why suddenly gave Y/n permission to go out side. This is something suspicious.