"Okay. When are you seeing him again?" Stiles asked. 

                   "He told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day," Scott explained. 

                    "When?" Stiles asked as he stopped walking and turned to Scott. 

                    "He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work," Scott said. 

                    "After work. All right, well, that gives Lena and me to the end of the school day then," Stiles said, making Lena's head whip in his direction. 

                    "Me? Have you forgotten I'm also a wolf in training? How am I going to help Scott?" she asked in confusion. 

                    "If anyone knows how to handle rage, it's you. Even if you don't like talking about it, you were able to take control of your rage while you were in the Eichen House," Stiles said, and for a moment, he saw a dark look come over his sister, then it was gone.

                     "Ok...," Lena said with a strained voice as she tried not to think of the Eichen House and the horrible things she saw there. 

                    Scott looked at Stiles and Lena in confusion, "To do what?" he asked as both Stiles and Lena look at him.

                     "To teach you yourselves," Stiles said, then walked away with Lena at his side. 

                    Lena walks into the lunchroom when her ears catch Lydia's voice. "The what of who?" Lydia asked with a bored tone as she ate her lunch.

                     "The beast of Gevaudan. Listen. A quadruped wolf-like monster, prowling the Auvergne and south Dordogne areas of France during the year 1764 to 1767. La Bete killed over a hundred people, becoming so infamous that the King Louie the 15th sent one of his best hunters to try and kill it." Allison read from the book out loud. The information piqued Lena's interest, and she walked closer to Lydia and Allison's table with a packed lunch in her hand. 

                    "Boring," Lydia said before her eyes landed on Allison, and she smiled. "Lena, come sit with us!" she said, catching Lena off guard. Lena was about to protest as she walked up to the table, but Lydia pulled her down into a seat next to her. Allison and Lena were surprised by Lydia's action.

                    "So um, what are you reading Allison," Lena said, trying to push through the awkwardness she felt around both girls without Scott or her brother with her. 

                    "Oh, it's this book about La Bete. Have you heard of him?" Allison asked. 

                    "Wasn't he some beast who killed a lot of people from 1764 to 1767?" Lena asked, making Allison smile. 

                    "Yeah, even the church eventually declared the monster a messenger of Satan," Allison said. 

                    "The church declared many things the messenger of Satan throughout the years even strong-minded woman during Salem witch trials," Lena said in annoyance, never really liking the church after coming out gay.

                     "True, but Cryptozoologists believe it may have been a subspecies of a hoofed predator, possibly a mesonychid," Allison explained as Lena pulled out her lunch from her bag.