Chapter Five - You need to tell me

Chapter Five

You need to tell me

  "Mel?" Someone said as I tried to open my eyes. I blinked a few times and saw Nat. "Mel, what happened?"

"Ummm..." I said, confused. I looked around and saw that I was in Nat's arms. We were still out on the green. "I don't know. What happened? The last thing I remember is walking away from you."

"Well, I grabbed your arm and turned you around - gently, I might add - and you just fell. I think you passed out. I caught you and here we are."

"Oh. Thanks. How long was I out?"

"Just a few minutes, five tops."

"Okay, you can let go of me now." I said, peeling his arms off of me. He helped me up, keeping a hold on my elbows. I pulled away and stumbled slightly.

He caught my arms and said "Yeah, I can let go of you now, can't I?", sarcastically.

"Yeah." When Nat slowly took his hands away from my arms, I managed to stay on my feet.

"I think you should go to the office."

"Nah', I'm fine." I said and walked away.

"Seriously, Mel, you just passed out!"

"Life goes on!" I then made my way to the library and carried on reading unitl the bell went.

   When I walked in the door, Sal came up to me and said "How was school?"

"Ummm, okay. I read, had some awkward conversation with Nat and passed out. Woke up in his arms - which was even more awkward - and then more school stuff." I replied.

"Why did you pass out?" Sal said, shocked.

"I don't know or really care, to be honest."

"Sal?" I shouted, while leaning back in the bath.

"Mmm?" Sal said.

"I was thinking about that holiday."

"And?"

"I'm likin' the idea."

"I'll get some brochures from the travel agents tomorrow, okay?"

"Cool."

   I walked up the stairs and turned the taps on for a bath. I poured in some scented bubble bath and went into my room to get my PJs and iPod along with the docking station. I plugged it in, turned it up on my favourite song and started to hum along. After stripping down, I climbed in the bath and slipped under the water, smiling with happiness.

   When I got out of the bath, I wrapped a large towel around my body and walked into my room. After drying off and changing into my PJs, I decided to go and put a film on in the lounge. Sal came in and joined me, pulling a throw over us. We fell asleep through the film and I woke up at about half twelve. I tucked Sal in with the blanket and then I went upstairs and fell asleep in my bed.