Mineta begins to drool.

Mineta: "Pant… female announcer… If you think about it, announcer sounds like bouncer, which sounds like bouncy boo-"

Aizawa suddenly wraps Mineta with his scarf.

Aizawa: "So you better not do anything like that."

Journalist: "You don't have to be like that, Mr. Aizawa."

The journalist is seen standing by a corner near him.

Journalist: "I want to report on the U.A. students in their natural state in the dorms."

Aizawa: "Mr. Tokuda, I didn't say you could come in yet-"

The journalist now known as Tokuda continues to walk forward.

Tokuda: "I was told I could be here from 8 a.m to 6 p.m. It's already time."

Tokuda stood beside Aizawa and looked at the students.

Tokuda: "Hello, everyone. I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me here today."

He bows and the students follow.

Class 1-A: "Nice to meet you!"

Tokuda: "You don't have to do anything special. Please just show the camera how you normally live. I might ask you questions occasionally, so I'll be counting on you then."

Ashido: "Oh, he's so delightful and handsome!"

Mineta: "Not a woman, huh?"

Aoyama: (sparkling) "What to do? I'm always sparkling, so I can't help but be a wonderful subject for pictures."

Sato: (sweatdrops) "You're amazing, Aoyama."

Aizawa: "Iida, if there's a problem, let me know immediately. Got it?"

Iida: "Yes, sir! As the class representative for Class 1-A, I, Tenya Iida, will carry out my duty-"

Tokuda: "Okay, then, um… What would you usually be doing now?"

Iida: "Having breakfast! Right, Kiriu?"

Kuuga: "At this time, I should've been plating everyone's food."

Tokuda: (smiles) "You don't have to be so nervous. Just pretend I'm not here…"

-----

Kuuga is seen slamming his palms at the counter.

Kuuga: "I hope you like all the food I made!"

Kirishima: "Thanks for the food!"

Tokuda is seen taking a picture of Kuuga plating some curry and transitioning to the students eating the food Kuuga specifically made for them, even having a picture of Bakugo angrily yelling at the camera. It then changes to a picture of everyone readying themselves for classes in the common area before transitioning to everyone walking outside 1-A alliance with a picture of Tsuyu standing beside a campus cat and quickly changing to Midnight's class. A picture of Aoyama in his hero costume, school uniform, and fight scenes from the past chapters are seen playing.

Tokuda: (narrating) "Seat number 1, Yuga Aoyama. His quirk lets him shoot a laser from his stomach."

A picture of Ashido is seen, showing the same content as Aoyama.

Tokuda: (narrating) "Number 2, Mina Ashido. Her quirk lets her secrete acid from her body that melts anything."

A picture of Tsuyu is seen, showing the same content.

Tokuda: (narrating) "Number 3, Tsuyu Asui. Her quirk gives her the characteristics of a frog."

A picture of Iida, outrunning his classmates in a sprint is seen and showing the same contents.