Izuku then looks at the other two.

Izuku: (mentally) "If I remember correctly, the two next to him didn't rank near the top, either, but they're the U.A. Big Three, huh…? I wonder what kinds of heroes they are…"

Aizawa: "Okay, can you please introduce yourselves, briefly? Let's start with Amajiki."

Amajiki looks up with a tense look, scaring a bit of the Class 1-A students

Kirishima: (mentally) "What's with that look?!"

Iida: (mentally) "All that intensity from just one glance!"

Kuuga is still seen trying to sleep on his desk.

Kuuga: (mentally) "Why is the air around me heavy all of a sudden?"

Amajiki: (mentally) "It's no good."

Amajiki begins to shake as he whispers at the students standing beside him, gaining their attention.

Amajiki: (whispering, trembling) "Mirio, Hado… Even if I look out on them imagining that they're potatoes, everything other than that, their heads remain human. I still can't see them as anything but human. What should I do? I can't… say anything…"

The Class 1-A students blinked in confusion.

Amajiki: (whispering, trembling) "My mind's… blank… I can't…"

Amajiki turns away from the class.

Amajiki: "I want to go home…!"

Class 1-A: (mentally) "Huh?!"

Ojiro: "Um, you are the top of U.A.'s hero course, right?"

Nejire: (excitedly) "Oh, listen, Amajiki! That's called having the heart of a flea! Even though you're human! It's so strange!"

Nejire began introducing the trembling Amajiki to the class.

Nejire: "This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki! And then, I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies."