131-140

Chapter 131

Looking at the orange-red blood hole on her finger, An Ran silently felt the blue veins on the back of her hand. There was a cloud of energy in her hand, which was cool and bulging, so that she could clearly feel it.

An Ran worked hard to condense this energy to her fingertips. Her eyes were full of hope and looked at her fingers, looking at the bloody mouth that she self-mutilated, hoping to see the rapid healing of the wound.

But a thin stream of blood rushed out and sprayed directly on An Ran's eyes. The supernatural power in his hand seemed to be too hard and squeezed on the tips of An Ran's fingers, and nowhere to dissipate. As a result, An Ran's fingers were lost. Make blood soar.

She was shocked, hurriedly pinched her injured finger with one hand, got up from the sofa, walked around in the living room in a panic, and after walking for a long time, she remembered to disperse the energy in her hand. The blood on the tip of the finger just stopped.

It seems that her ability is not about vitality, and cannot speed up the healing of her wounds.

An Ran was a little bit depressed, pinching his fingers, and sitting back on the sofa, looking at the blood sprayed out in a daze. Just now I felt that he had awakened a remarkable ability, so some excitement was gone now. .

She can only give birth to flowers and plants. After the situation stabilizes, she can open a flower shop.

An Ran feels a little unbeautiful, looking at the garbage in a room, these are the food packaging bags that she ate all night, looking at these packaging bags, An Ran feels inexplicably irritable, waiting until the wound on her finger stops the bleeding So, I got up, found a roll of garbage bags in the kitchen, pulled one, blown it open, and slowly picked up the plastic bags in the living room.

Even if she can only give birth to flowers and plants, but not even a fruit tree, then the blossom shop will be useless in the future, because she has to keep eating in order to keep the supernatural powers in her body full and provide continuous supply for customer service. Flowers and grass, I'm afraid that the money she earns is not enough for her to eat.

Like Liu Yuan and Yun Tao, both of them are power abilities that are awakened. How practical, how could she be so unlucky enough to awaken a flower-and-grass ability that has no use for eggs?

After finally cleaning up the garbage in the living room, An Ran has already used three garbage bags. She piled all the garbage bags in the hallway. When the baby in the baby room woke up, An Ran hurried back to the baby room to take care of the baby. As soon as she entered the door of the baby's room, she discovered that powder snow mountains were growing all over the ground, and the snow-white cribs were lying in the powder snow mountains in this place, so beautiful that they had entered a fairy-tale world.

Last night, An Ran had been ignoring the birth of the Powder Snow Mountain, so he did not realize that he had caused the flooding of the Powder Snow Mountain. After entering from the outside, An Ran suddenly felt that she was also quite remarkable. She felt that as long as she was given a seed, She can give birth to the ability of a garden, at least it's worth seeing.

Sitting in this garden-like baby room, An Ran finished feeding the baby milk. Seeing that the baby was not eating, he took the breast out of the baby's mouth, but the baby had a pair of bright black eyes. She squeezed her hand into a small fist, waving in the air and didn't want to sleep. An Ran lowered her head and smiled, gently digging out the thumb of the doll pinched in her fist, and asked:

"If you're not going to sleep, what are you going to do? Mommy. Take you out to enjoy the sun, okay?"

Chapter 132