331-340

Chapter 331

The truck was driven by Yuntao, and Xiao Mint and the doll were arranged to be taken care of by An Ran. An Ran drove the SUV that originally drove into the Wire Village. The doll was placed in the baby safety seat in the back seat, while Xiao Mint was sitting. By the side of the doll, while feeling sorrowful, just pay attention to the doll a little bit.

Hengheng originally wanted to sit with Little Mint, but Yun Tao grabbed him into a small truck, and they just left the Iron Wire Village behind the Zhanlian motorcade.

After Yuntao and An Ran finally checked the Gaoping dormitory, they found that there were no missing materials, and then they boarded their cars.

Zhanlian's team was guarding the road outside the Gaoping dormitory. Because Zhanlian wanted to lead the team, he drove a leader car at the front of the team, opened the iron gate, and put Yuntao's truck and Enron's SUV. come out.

His motorcade looked like ten cars in total, each with only two people in each car. In the four districts of Tiesi Village, those who were able to listen to Tang Jianjun's summons and went to the county town to find supplies, about 20. Come on somebody.

The small iron wire village has so far accommodated tens of thousands of survivors. These tens of thousands of survivors are divided into four districts according to the terrain. One area is deducted from the force to protect the iron wire village, and only 20 people can be sent out. Looking for supplies, you can feel pitiful as you think.

An Ran can't help sighing that among the tens of thousands of survivors, Tang Jianjun can control too few people. The rest are either survivors, or stragglers, or otherwise, orphans, widows and mothers, old, weak and sick. The crisis is coming. Now, everyone is just a piece of sand, and it won't work much.

Moreover, in such an unorganized and undisciplined place, humans themselves can riot at any time. People with a small amount of force like Zhan Lian and Yun Tao are also unwilling to maintain the Iron Wire Village for various reasons. social order.

So this iron wire village lacks a lot of things, such as the centripetal force of human beings, the value of force, and various beliefs, can it really survive the last days?

It's better to leave early.

An Ran was placed at the end of the line. Behind her was a truck driven by Yuntao, a group of people, drove the car, and went directly on the national highway from the exit of the four districts to the county.

When I entered Tiesi Village, the physical examination was very strict, but from Tiesi Village, the guards can release it.

Tiesi Village is located in the southernmost part of E Province and belongs to a small village. The county seat is about half away from Tiesi Village. An hour's drive, because it is located in the countryside, there are not many zombies, and the materials around Iron Wire Village have already been searched by survivors.

So going to the county to search for new materials is still a big project.

However, when they came out of Iron Wire Village, there were a total of four teams. The remaining three had already opened their way. The remaining team was Zhan Lian. Some zombies were killed by the previous three teams. Zhan Lian and they left. The national road in Tiesi Village has been going forward, and the journey went smoothly. After entering the city, there were few zombies in the county, and most of them were kept at home, so they stopped at the gas station and prepared to fetch oil.

There are ten cars in a group of cars, and the two men sitting in each car are all powers. They surrounded the ten cars outside the gas station just like when Qinglong men fetched gas at the gas station. A circle of encirclement.