101-110

Chapter 101

"What the hell happened?"

An Ran frowned and looked at Liu Yuan, only to think that Liu Yuan and Hengheng were both very thin. Although they didn't have any smell or dirt on their bodies, they were yellowish and thin. The ruddy and plump look is still very different.

Liu Yuan outside the door was crying, shaking her head. An Ran was slightly worried that Wang Xin would come at this time, so she pulled Liu Yuan, who was standing at the door, into the door.

When An Ran pulled into the room and saw An Ran closed the door, Liu Yuan said, "Wang Xin, have you ever called for you? Will you be asked to go to the security room to pick up food tomorrow morning? Don't go. An Ran, they... they will... bully you." In

front of Heng Heng, Liu Yuan couldn't speak too clearly, but An Ran already understood it. Wang Xin and the two security guards seemed to have taken control of the community. All the survivors here, they gathered everyone's food, as if they had seized the crown of some power, and arbitrarily dominated everyone in this community.

Contact Today Wang Xin looked at An Ran's gaze and asked An Ran to clean himself up. If he came to her in a while, An Ran would know that Wang Xin and the others had just knocked on Liu Yuan's door. What do you do to Liu Yuan when you enter the door.

Due to the presence of the children, Liu Yuan said that she would go to the security room to find them for a while, and then she sent the people away. And just now, Liu Yuan was indeed planning to go out with Wang Xin's people for a cheap deal, but Seeing An Ran, he retracted again.

She thought it was very dirty, so she felt very ashamed when she saw An Ran!

It's too shameful and terrible. How did this human heart become like this? !

An Ran began to tremble all over, not knowing whether she was angry or afraid. Perhaps there would be more fears. Then she thought of Chen Jiao. Chen Jiao could even abandon her son. Then others would do these nasty things. What's wrong?

Perhaps in this world, the filthiness of human nature is slowly being aroused. After all, the end of the world is coming, isn't it? In the future, such things will only be more, not less!

"I, I'm also forced to desperate, An Ran, An Ran, you will help me take care of Heng Heng for an afternoon. I, I will come back when I get the food. I don't want Heng Heng to see her mother. I'm sorry An Ran, I really

Excuse me..." Liu Yuan kept crying and kept pushing Hengheng in the direction of Enron. Hengheng didn't speak, and his yellowish and thin face kept shrinking on Liu Yuan's body, crying without letting go or letting go. "I don't want my mother to go, I don't want my mother to go, my mother doesn't go."

But Liu Yuan didn't go, what did she eat with her son?

An Ran didn't ask where Liu Yuan's husband had gone. There was no need to ask, because his wife was bullied and came to the door. Then Liu Yuan's husband had either become a zombie or died.

In An Ran's impression, Liu Yuan and her husband are comparable to a model couple. The two people are so affectionate and affectionate that An Ran is so envious. Heng Heng is also cute and tight. When An Ran has a big belly, Liu Yuan often helps. An Ran does some inconvenient things in life, and Hengheng often comes to An Ran's house and says that he will help bring his younger siblings in the future.

The day before the delivery, if it weren't for An Ran's pain in the middle of the night, she drove to the hospital first, Liu Yuan still wanted to accompany An Ran to the hospital for delivery!