321-330

Chapter 321

"Okay, you take me to see him, and I'll come back when I'm done."

An Ran can't care about anything else now, as long as Zhan Lian can take her to see Yuntao, then everything is easy to say, she just has to finish the matter. , Zhan Lian asked her to return, she would.

Since An Ran had given him a guarantee, Zhan Lian really couldn't make up his mind about Xiao Mint's life. He couldn't bear this responsibility, so he could only take An Ran, Wawa and Xiao Mint and drove to a district.

Of course, Zhan Lian still wanted An Ran to look at the rearview mirror for him and let An Ran sit in the passenger seat.

The first district is located in the north, and the four districts on the south are directly opposite the south and the north. There are also few people on the street. Except for a few people who patrol and clean the street, the first district looks more lifeless than the fourth district. .

"After a while, when the wire village is organized, we will move to a district, and then you can go everywhere." While driving the car, he said to An Ran who was sitting in the passenger seat, "Four The district is too messy now."

An Ran didn't know exactly what the chaos was. She was trapped in the Gaoping dormitory by Zhan Lian, and she rarely looked outside the guardrail. When she occasionally looked past, she only felt that she was in the four districts. There are also very few people.

In comparison, it seems that there are more people in the three districts.

The car drove to the gate of an agency, An Ran sat in the front passenger seat, and turned her head, she saw a sign hanging on the edge of the gate, and she did not look carefully, Zhan Lian. The car has been driven into the gate.

The sun slanted west, orange-red light fell on the smooth internal road, and suddenly, a screaming scream sounded from the outside of the car, and the speed of the car slowed down. An Ran was shocked, her eyes stunned, and she straightened up. , I saw two men in military uniforms and a woman walking over the corner.

It was this woman who screamed, struggling with her disheveled hair in the hands of two men. Behind her, under a shade of trees, stood a man holding a crying child with a look of unbearable look. Struggling and screaming at the woman.

And behind the man stood many people watching the excitement, among them Yuntao and Hengheng.

Zhan Lian stopped the car, put it on the side of the road at will, turned off the engine, opened the door and walked down, turned to the passenger seat, and pushed An Ran back when he was about to get off,

"I'll call Yuntao over. Don't get out of the car."

After finishing speaking, Zhan Lian turned to Yuntao and beckoned, motioning for Yuntao to come, while Zhan Lian chased the two soldiers who were driving the woman out of the door.

Yun Tao had seen An Ran's car a long time ago. As soon as Zhan Lian waved at him, Yun Tao walked over with Hengheng.

"Auntie."

Hengheng was held by Yuntao and saw An Ran in the car window . He was very happy. Then he went to see Xiao Mint, but Xiao Mint had fallen asleep on the back seat.

Before An Ran could speak, Yun Tao looked serious and whispered: "Today in this yard, a husband reported his wife. His wife is a wooden supernatural person."

"Huh?" An Ran's heart After hearing Yun Tao's words, he even forgot what he was doing here, and asked, "What are the two soldiers doing to catch her?"