111-120

Chapter 111

Yun Tao looked at Lin Liu dispiritedly, without replying, his disgust towards Lin Liu was obvious in his eyes.

These days, Wang Xin, Lin Liu, and Ren Xian have seen what Yun Tao did to the survivors in this community one by one, but he didn't say anything, nor did he stop them. Do evil.

The misfortune that happened to him caused him to lose his interest in life. On the other hand, Xiao Mei would be bullied by the three Wang Xin. It was almost as if Xiao Mei volunteered.

Speaking of it, it is still related to whether she can live and whether she can get a bite of food. After Xiaomei's daughter became a zombie, her whole person's spirit is about to have problems. They acquiesced to Wang Xin to do whatever they want with Xiaomei.

Xiao Mei's mental state is very poor, she is crazy all day long, she is bullied, she doesn't resist, she doesn't feel sad, she seems willing, anyway, she is already living in hell, then it doesn't matter if she is a little bit degenerate.

Changed to Yuntao, watching his wife with his own eyes, biting his son to death, and now he went out to kill the zombies desperately, and it might not be a way of seeking death.

Sometimes, people's pain has surpassed the limit they can bear, and they will abuse themselves in some extreme ways. Xiaomei and Yuntao are actually the same people living in pain.

So Yun Tao knew that Wang Xin and the three did not do anything, nor did they kill the zombies. They stood behind him every day. They either bullied this survivor or bullied that survivor. Today, Lin Liu went to the building where Liu Yuan lived. In the building, Yun Tao knew exactly what he was going to do.

But the pain of others, no matter how painful and painful, is half related to him? He himself was unable to save himself in the painful ocean, what about Liu Yuan and An Ran?

Lin Liu looked at Yun Tao's bleak and haggard face, shrugged, humming a song in his mouth and headed towards the building where Liu Yuan and An Ran lived.

The sky gradually darkened, and the lights in the green belt of the community were automatically turned on, and the green shining on the green trees made the whole community unwarranted and shrouded in a gloomy atmosphere.

An Ran and Liu Yuan were dealing with Wang Xin's body urgently. They discussed it and threw Wang Xin's body casually into the corridor while the moon was black and the wind was high. It was the end of the world anyway, and the police might be both. Turned into zombies, there were only Anran dolls and Liu Yuan Hengheng in this building.

If one day Wang Xin's body is found in the corridor, maybe no one will pursue it.

Then this community must not be able to stay. The fear is that people in the security team will come to retaliate against them when they know that Wang Xin was killed by them. Dui Ren, or Yun Tao, the security captain who had been an armed police, came, and the two of them had nothing but to be done by others.

So after throwing the corpse, An Ran and Liu Yuan had to leave here quickly.

Now that he has decided to leave, it doesn't matter whether Wang Xin's corpse is tossed or not, but with such a corpse in this house, it's always a bit unsightly. During the preparation time, a corpse was lying in the living room of the house, which also affected the activity.

Chapter 112

Fortunately, it is convenient to throw the corpse into the corridor. As for the matter of throwing the corpse, Liu Yuan, who has a lot of energy, took charge of it. Enron.