151-160

Chapter 151

"Yes, it's a mouse, it's a big one, the eyes are still red, the teeth are very sharp and sharp, and it's a big one, so it rushes up, many, many, many..."

Another survivor man said nothing. Stopped repeating the incoherent words, just saying that there are many and many mice, but no one knows what they are like. They were scared by the zombies to become human, and now they are frightened by the rats again. Seeing this, I feel that their spirits are about to go wrong.

An Ran and Liu Yuan looked at Yuntao together. Yuntao turned around and entered the security room. He dropped the fire extinguisher and entered the monitoring room. An Ran and Liu Yuan hurriedly hugged the child and followed in. They saw Yuntao raising the console. Monitoring, he pressed a few keys, and the monitoring of the direction of the garbage dump came out.

The monitoring was a little fuzzy, and it became a small mountain of zombie corpses. It was impossible to see if it was crawling with a mouse. But those scarlet eyes, in the golden sunlight, flashed like red gems, seemingly It turned out to be pretty.

An Ran, who was holding the baby, shuddered unconsciously. What she saw from such a spectacular scenery was fear.

Rats and cockroaches are the most feared species in this world for women. Not to mention how fast they crawled before the end of the world, just talk about their disgusting attributes and reproductive speed. An Ran felt his scalp numb.

"The mouse ate zombie meat, and then mutated."

Yun Tao muttered, thinking of a place with An Ran, he pursed his lips, shook his head, and felt a deep sigh in his heart.

Zombies are rampant in the last days, making it difficult for humans to survive. Now the rats eat zombies again, and they have begun to attack humans. Does God deliberately let humans perish?

"Then, what do we do now?"

Liu Yuan held Hengheng and asked when she stood in front of a monitoring wall. Her voice was trembling, looking at the rat crawling with the corpses of zombies. After a while, there was a zombie. It was chewed by the mice so that only the white skeleton was left.

The speed is too fast, the number is too much, and it has also mutated. It is no wonder that the mouse is going to run out to eat the living. Before the end of the world, the reproduction of the mouse was originally fast. After the end of the world, the mouse ate the zombie meat and mutated. Not to mention the reproductive ability, just look at this mountainous mouse to know it.

"We can't stay in this community." Yun Tao frowned, pressed the monitor a few times, and looked back at An Ran and Liu Yuan, "You clean up, let's leave here."

"Where to go?" Liu Yuan hugged palely. With Hengheng, the eyes that looked at Yuntao were like looking at the head of the family, as if Yuntao is now her backbone, and asked with some hope: "Can't we kill those mice, think of a way?" "

Can you kill it clean?" An Ran turned his head to look at Liu Yuan, "Kill the rats in the garbage dump, as well as the pipes, the vents, the drains, as long as they can think of it." Climb in, Sister Yuan, I'm leaving now. I don't want my child to be chewed by the rat that suddenly climbed upstairs while sleeping, leaving only a skeleton."

Obviously Liu Yuan didn't want to leave the community and ran there. It's better to stay in the community when you're traveling outside, at least not in the wind or in the rain, or in the sun.

Chapter 152

What An Ran said is also true. She used to have poor family conditions. When she did not marry Zhan Lian, she lived in a staff dormitory, which is the kind of dormitory with four iron canopy beds in one room.