141-150

Chapter 141

Sure enough, when An Ran pushed the stroller to the edge of the gate, the five survivor men no longer knew where to hide. The ground that had been cleaned up was once again released by Yuntao with a group of zombies. Hastily pushed the stroller into the corridor and closed the glass door of the corridor. While the doll was not crying now, she took the ex-husband's saber and stepped forward to pierce the heads of the scattered zombies.

At this time, An Ran's mind was still thinking about Yuntao's movement of piercing her with a knife, and her speed was as close to Yuntao's speed as possible, and the gesture of holding the knife was also put like Yuntao holding the knife. After killing a zombie, without thinking about it, he jumped up and pierced one down, stabs it down, and while the wrist was fiercely forced, the waist also borrowed some force.

It is estimated that after killing 20 zombies, the baby woke up, a little baby was lying in the stroller, crying lonely, An Ran stopped work, and glanced at Yun Tao, who was still putting the zombies in the community. So he ran back to take care of the baby.

She pushed the doll back home. After feeding, she also ate something. Then she put the doll in the cart and went downstairs again. During this period, it took almost an hour and Yuntao was still upstairs. Killing down, the ground near the gate was covered with zombies.

An Ran was not verbose. She saw that the doll seemed to be lying quietly in the stroller, and she whispered to the doll with big eyes,

"Good dear, don't make trouble, mom go kill the zombies, if you pee, Call me if you pull the smelly papa." The

doll didn't have time to talk to her. She was staring at a black and white pattern on the roof of the car and looked attentively. An Ran followed her gaze and looked at it. The pattern is a baby stroller's LOGO, and it's nothing. It's good-looking, I don't know why the doll looks so fascinated.

But she is not making trouble, which is a good phenomenon for An Ran. An Ran can kill a few more zombies, but after all, the doll is only more than a month old. She is just interested in the black and white logo on the roof of the car, and it will not last long. Attention.

So when the doll made a fuss, An Ran had to put aside the job of killing zombies, and rushed to the doll's side urgently, to solve all kinds of pooping and hungry problems for the doll, so as not to attract the zombies by the baby's crying.

Time was just in the cries of the baby, An Ran's killing and killing stopped, and walked from dawn to dark.

Once again, after finishing the doll's An Ran, she got down from the elevator while it was dark. The corridor was already quiet. She pushed the stroller out of the corridor strangely, and saw Yun Tao sitting on the road under the dizzy yellow street light. While smoking, he was still covered in blood. Seeing An Ran walked out the stairs, he dropped the cigarette in his hand and said to An Ran,

"Come to the security room tomorrow morning."

Then, before An Ran agreed, he The corpse of a zombie stepped on the ground and left.

On the ground, Yun Tao still didn't take the diamonds in the zombie's mind. It seemed that he had no interest in anything except killing the zombie and Amusing Hengheng. The diamonds in that place were also left for Anran's disposal.

Today, Yuntao killed a lot of zombies. From morning to night, those zombies spread layer after layer at the gate of the community. An Ran picked up Yuntao's slip-through fish and killed a lot of zombies. Meaning, the diamonds in the minds of these zombies are all taken care of by An Ran alone.