211-220

Chapter 211

An Ran fell, and a certain zombie was about to touch An Ran's feet. Yun Tao sat on the wall and suddenly yelled. The zombie continued to climb towards the escalator.

An Ran was awakened by Yuntao's shout, and with a fierce bite, she rushed towards the zombie beside her, drew the saber behind her waist, and slashed open the zombie's head. Before the crystal nucleus could be taken out, her hand Reached into the zombie's brain, grabbed the crystal nucleus in the brain and absorbed the energy inside.

Behind, a zombie rushed over and threw An Ran down on the escalator, but at the same time, at this critical moment, a delicate and pure lily flower grew on the head of the zombie. The zombie behind An Ran was ready to take a bite. Going down and biting on An Ran, the lily flower hanging high above its head slammed down and bit the zombie's brain in one bite.

An Ran took the opportunity to get out, turned around to kill another zombie that had already climbed the escalator, took out the crystal nucleus in its brain, absorbed the crystal nucleus on the spot, and gave birth to lilies on the spot.

Soon, Lily, which was regained control by An Ran, cleaned up all the zombies on the escalator for An Ran and ate all the zombies around the escalator.

An Ran finally had some time and effort. He stepped down from the escalator and slowly looked for the crystal nucleus in the flower field.

She suddenly felt a little anxious, these crystal nuclei absorbed, like a person who was starving and forced to eat rice by rice. At the critical moment of the battle, there is really no way to slow down one by one. Slowly picking up the crystal nucleus on the ground.

How to solve this problem?

With such anxious mood, An Ran slowly cleaned the zombies on the side of the escalator on the first floor, and while trying to solve the zombies in the hall, he also slowly erected a wall of flowers near the first door.

Although the distance between the escalator and gate No. 1 is longer than three meters, it doesn't matter. An Ran's ability control range has been expanded a little bit. She walks forward a little bit closer to gate No. 1, which is enough to touch the escalator and prevent zombies. Just climb up the escalator.

Anyway, her safety range is centered on her, spreading in a three-dimensional spherical shape, and when she keeps moving, the safety range of the sphere is also constantly moving.

The reason why the first door must be blocked is because An Ran also wants to rest. Even if she does not rest, she will take care of the baby's food and drink, so the first door must be sealed. Not only that, but also the zombies in the hall. Clean, otherwise, when she goes upstairs to take care of the baby, when will the zombies on the first floor touch the second floor and eat them all?

Fortunately, even though An Ran's abilities are consumed quickly, absorbing crystal nuclei is like spending money like water, but the flowers she controls, "eating" zombies, are getting faster and faster.

Within an hour, the wall of flowers near Gate No. 1 was built up. The thick wall of flowers looked very tight and solid, and the zombies in the hall were densely packed at first, and the number was unknown.

Although An Ran's flower field is very small, she shouted from time to time when she was blocking the first door, attracting the zombies in the hall to surround him. In this hour, An Ran's flower took the zombies in the hall. Had a clean meal.

She felt that the flower wall was thick enough, so she stopped groping for the crystal nucleus in the small flower field. Now that she finally got some vacancy, she walked to Watsons on the opposite side of the escalator.