241-250

Chapter 241

Yuntao got out of the car calmly, and began to act as light as possible to solve the scattered zombies on this street, and then entered the hotel. After searching every room, he found that An Ran, Xiao Ming and Heng Heng were all there. , There was no trace of fighting, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

It should be where I went.

Yun Tao looked around for a while and turned to the vicinity of the construction site.

On the construction site, the situation has been controlled by Enron at this time. The mice in this area have yet to continue to reproduce. The small one can be solved very well. The plants can't absorb a few bites, so they eat these mice to only small ones. Bones.

After picking up all the crystal nuclei, when An Ran brought a few children out of the construction site, she just happened to ran into Yuntao to find it.

Hengheng by his side watched Yuntao's eyes light up, Yuntao stepped forward, hugged Hengheng, stood up, looked up and down An Ran, and asked,

"Is it all right?"

"It's all right, it's resolved ." "An Ran smiled at Yuntao, relaxed and beautiful, as if the thrilling scene just didn't happen at all.

Yun Tao nodded and said nothing, holding Hengheng, leading the Anran doll and Mint, back to the motel.

The night gradually darkened, the setting sun went down, the orange-red sunlight passed through the green window frames, Yun Tao made An Ran spread a layer of plants near the hotel, will smell the smell of people, the zombies that swarmed over, and how to destroy them There is no way to get rid of the root rat.

Only then was a candle lit, and the zombie crystal nucleus collected today was placed in front of An Ran.

An Ran was holding the doll, wiping her neck and squeaking her nest with a wet towel. She sat on the edge of the table and heard a "boom" on the table. A cloth bag still stained with black blood was placed on the table. In front of her.

"What is this?" An Ran looked up at Yun Tao with a look of puzzlement.

Opposite, Yun Tao pulled a chair and sat down, with some gray hair on the sideburns, which made him look a bit vicissitudes of life. He pointed to the cloth bag and said:

"The crystal nucleus is for you."

"So many, you..." An Ran looked at this cloth bag and wanted to ask, after Yuntao has been out for so long today, is it possible to keep picking the crystal nucleus outside? Otherwise, why is there such a big packet of crystal nuclei?

But before An Ran asked the question, Yun Tao solved the confusion for An Ran himself, "I picked them up. These crystal nuclei were placed in the corpses of the zombies. The corpses were lying on the side of the road and no one wanted them. Now, I'll keep these things useless, so let's give them to you."

I don't know if other power abilities need to absorb the crystal nucleus. Yun Tao doesn't need it anyway. As long as his stomach is full, his strength will always be there. If his stomach is not full, his strength will be there.

Then, Yuntao took out two crystal nuclei from his pants pocket. Both of them were ordinary, the lowest, diamond-like crystal nucleus. After looking at it, the nostalgia and dissatisfaction in his eyes were obvious. In the end, it seemed like a relief, and it was also given to An Ran,

"This one belongs to my wife, and this one belongs to Liu Yuan."

He also gave it to An Ran, and pointed out which one is Liu Yuan's. , Which one belongs to his wife.