Chapter Four: Ms Smoak comes to town

I walked into CCPD to catch up with my best friends.

''Hey. What's up?" I joined them.

''Nothing much, just Joe found out about Eddie and Iris.'' Barry said

''Which ended up me having the silent treatment.'' Iris Said

''Well can you blame him, you didn't exactly tell him.'' Iris hands me a coffee.

"After all these journalism classes I've gotten an idea, to start a blog." Iris said.

"About what?" Barry asked.

"The Streak, he's out there Barry and the city needs to know that there's a hero out there. Saving people." Iris said

"I thought you were going to talk to her!" I stated.

"Talk me about, what?" Iris said

"Nothing!" both glanced at each other. We all entered Barry's lab. Suddenly I saw one of my best friends from college.

''I can get vote on that. The internet is full of weirdos and lots and lots of nerd rage.'' 

''Felicity'' I ran up to her and gave her hugs.

''Hi Felicity Smoak.'' She said introducing herself to iris.

''Iris west.''

''Barry Allen. Which all of you knew that'' He said in his cute awkward self.

''Felicity is -'' Barry said by cutting off by iris.

''The girl you met in Starling City for one of your unexplainable cases.'' Iris said

''Yea.'' Felicity nodded.

''Wait. How do you guys know each other?" Barry said

''You guys know I went to college in Starling City....'' I said and they nodded.

''Well, Nina and I were roommates and we soon became fast friends...'' she said

''Oh'' Iris said

''Small world ,uh?! Barry?"  he nodded.

''So the lighting came through here?" She said

''Yea.'' Barry said, nodded rapidly.

Barry Point of view

''Iris is really nice and really pretty. Congrats.'' Felicity said.

''Iris isn't my girlfriend. She's a friend just like Nina is.'' I said

''Okay; that's interesting......I guess'' she said

''So what are you really doing here?" I said

''I just wanted to see you, I heard you were out of the coma. You didn't call, didn't write, ... didn't ... race over'' she said

''Oliver told you?"

"Honestly, I overheard you and Oliver on the rooftop that night." Felicity said.

''I want to see it? ...... I mean your speed in case you thought I was talking about something else which I wasn't." Felicity rambled as I showed her my speed. 

Nina point of view

I saw Barry and Felicity come into the Cafe. Where I saw Iris inviting Barry and Felicity for a double date for trivia night. Which made me little jealous to be honest. I just finished my drink and headed home for the day.

The next day; I walked to work when suddenly I saw Felicity coming towards me.

"Hey.'' 

''Can we talk.'' I nodded,

''Nina when we were in college together, we kept talking about a guy you had feelings for but you knew he had feelings for someone else that was Barry.'' I nodded.

''How did you know?" I asked. 

''I have eyes remember.'' Felicity refers. 

''Anyways don't give up maybe he likes you too. You'll never know until you try.'' 

''But I'm scared of rejection'' I state. 

''You need to face that fear eventually; Anyways I'm on my way back to Starling City.'' 

''Be safe''  we hugged. She then headed to the train station and headed home.