The Truth Revealed

Start from the beginning

"I asked them to reduce the spiciness. There are no chillies so you'll be fine." Krist smiles before offering the same to Godt. Their way of eating has become a habit since their days in university. They have become accustomed to each other's likes and dislikes to the point they order food knowing everyone will like it.

Perth beams at Krist and takes a bite of salad. The tenderness of the beef slices and the refreshing crunch of cucumbers and onions are the perfect combination. The added drizzle of lime perfects the dish. The lunch starts in silence, everyone enjoying the different flavours of their food. The company of each other increases their happiness of the day.

"Shall we order dessert?" Krist offers as the waiter clears their plates and refills their water. "Please pass us the dessert menu. Khàawp khun krap (Thank you)!"

"Perth... I meant to ask you, how have you been? You hardly contacted us when you were in Queensland," Godt dives into a topic he has been wanting to know.

"Uh... I umm... I was ... busy," Perth answers hesitatingly, avoiding their eye stares. "You know... research takes a lot of time and I... umm... didn't have a lot of free time..."

"Bullshit!! Krist and I could make time for each other, and so can you! Don't make excuses!" Godt turns defensive. "Do you know how worried we were when you disappeared? You didn't even return to Sydney."

"I did... Once..." Perth whispers sadly. Krist moves closer to Perth and puts his arm around him. Godt rolls his eyes but follows Krist and comes closer to the other side. "I was planning to surprise both of you..."

"So... Why didn't you?" Krist asks softly, shooting Godt a glare when Godt is about to respond in sarcasm.

"I witnessed something... And I thought I should let you two have time together instead," Perth explains, his voice growing softer and meeker. Krist blinks in confusion and looks at Godt, Godt frowns and turns back to Perth.

"What did you see?" Godt questions. He does not understand Perth's reactions and explanations.

"I saw you kissing..." Perth drops his whisper lower, not meeting their eyes. That night officially marks the worst time of his life. The betrayal and heartbreak.

"Huh??!!" Krist shouts in shock. "Who was kissing?"

"You and Godt..." Perth says again.

"Me and Godt... Fvck!!!" Krist widens his eyes. "No no no!!! Fvck no!!! We weren't kissing and we weren't together!!!"

"You don't need to explain yourself... I understand... I always knew Godt likes you..." Perth signs sadly.

"No, no Perth, you're mistaken... For fvck sake Godt!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!" Krist loses his mind and erupts.

"Perth... There's nothing between me and Krist. I was never in love with Krist," Godt patiently explains. "That night I assume you saw us, I was drunk and Krist picked me up from the bar. I mistook him for my ex and clung to him. The only thing I did was hug him tightly cos I was wobbling. No kisses ever happened between us."

Krist nods firmly at Perth and smacks Godt with a glare. "Just the thought of kissing his giraffe... Ewww... We both have someone we love... Why would we kiss each other?"

Perth blinks and lifts his head. He looks from Krist to Godt. "B-but, you're always together... You always have something between you which I don't know... Like a secret..."

"That's because Godt knows the person I love... And I didn't tell you because you seem to hate gays when we first became friends... So I thought you'll hate me," Krist shrugs, thinking back to their years in Australia.

"You have someone you love??" Perth questions further. "Who??"

"His husband," Godt laughs. "Just the mention of Singto, you'll see Krist blushing like a virgin maiden." Krist smacks Godt again with a glare.

"Wait!! You're in love with that Singto before you got married to him?" Perth asks, his eyes twice as large as before. Krist nods shyly, sipping his water to hide his blush. "Good lord!!" Perth shouts in defeat.

Godt chuckles, relieving his lifelong secret. "So, no more avoiding us because of a silly misunderstanding. Geez, I thought you hate one of us or something."

"Or something..." Perth mumbles. "So... The news about Godt kissing Krist days ago?? That was false?"

"Ahh no... Godt was heartbroken so I comforted him," Krist shrugs. "He gave me a kiss as thanks. The usual."

"Heartbroken?? By who?" Perth frowns.

"No one important," Godt smiles thinly, shaking his head.

"What do you mean not important? He broke your heart!" Perth frowns deeper.

"Calm down Perth..." Godt gets confused. "I'm okay now..."

"Damn it... I should have done something first," Perth signs. He sips on his coke before turning to Godt, biting his lip. "Godt?"

"Mmm? You okay?"

"I love you."

.

.

.

.

"Perfect!!"

"You know... I've never seen you being so romantic," Suthapong teases in amusement, watching the entire set-up and decoration. "Krist would die of embarrassment."

"Shut up and help me finish this!!! I want it to be perfect before Krist is done with lunch," Singto smiles, pumping a balloon. He ties it to the rest before lifting them up to frame a sign of their names "KristSingto" above the headboard. He then walks into the bedroom and scatters a trail of different flower petals on the king-sized bed. Spraying a scent of Krist's favourite cologne, Singto returns to the living room to light up the scented candles.

"Phi!! Is my suit laid out and ironed?" Singto calls out. He arranges the tableware neatly again, making sure the cutlery is aligned perfectly. Observing the surroundings, Singto reaches a recording and hits play. The song he chooses plays beautifully, filling the room with a romantic atmosphere.

"Singto, the suit is in your closet. Don't worry," Suthapong passes a wrapped bag to Singto. "What you requested. I've double-checked. It's exactly what you wanted."

"Perfect."

Singto smiles, planning the perfect night for his husband. He checks the oven one last time, making sure it's perfect before picking up his phone.

"Krist love, Suthapong will pick you up at 4pm. I have a surprise for you🥰😘"

__________________________

09-09-2021

Be prepared for a lot of sweetness in the next chapter (Solely focused on KristSingto~) 

Now, Perth's confession? Did anyone see that coming??