Chapter 65 - 1st Anniversary (Mature)

Start from the beginning

"Minmin, that night was amazing. Just thinking about it now..." I turned to him and kissed him. He smiled and took my hand. We walked the short distance back to our cottage and locked the door behind us. I hadn't realized how cold I was until we got into the warmth.

We took off our boots at the door then Min took my coat and scarf off and hung them before he took off his own. We started a fire in the gas fireplace and held each other as the flames crackled to life. We danced without music, but we had our own beat. He cupped my neck with his hand and looked into my eyes.

"Sunny-ah, I am sorry I have been so busy lately. I feel like I haven't been giving you enough time. I know I promised I would slow down, and I will... very soon. I am trying to make a future for us, all three of us." His words made me feel warm... and a little guilty. I returned them with a kiss.

Our passion ignited quickly, and what started as a simple kiss, turned into hunger. His lips trailed down my cheek to that spot behind my ear. I arched against him when the sensation traveled.

He led me to the couch and sat down. He held me in front of him and gently pulled my stretchy pants down, kissing my stomach as he went. I stepped out of them and he stood to remove his own. He was already hard, and the sight of his magnificent cock made my mouth water. I switched places and sat in front of him. I kissed the glistening tip and then slowly took him into my mouth. His hands tightened in my hair as I slid my tongue around on the shaft and sucked as I pulled my mouth away.

He growled, "noona, you drive me wild." I smiled as I looked up at him and continued my teasing. He let me go for a couple of minutes, then he laid me back on the couch and lifted my sweater off and unclasped my bra. He kissed and suckled each of my nipples in turn. They had grown much more sensitive lately and I cried out. He stopped abruptly. "Did I hurt you?" he caressed them softly to soothe them.

"No, you didn't hurt me. They are just really sensitive. It was more intense than I expected." I smiled and he resumed his kisses. He moved down my chest to the swell of my abdomen, then to my thighs. He parted my legs and lowered himself between them. His hot breath against my skin was intoxicating.

He used his fingers to spread my lips and lightly kissed the pink flesh. His tongue followed and he began making little 's' shapes, up and down. Then he closed his lips around it and sucked lightly. My hips bucked against his mouth, and he let out a low sexy laugh. That confident laugh that makes me crazy. He slipped a finger inside and my head tossed from side to side as the heat built in me.

My breathless moans were growing louder and more ragged. He could tell he was pushing me toward the edge. He slipped in another finger and found that magic spot. He teased it as his tongue danced on my clit. My arms grabbed for something to hold onto as the sensations overtook me. I called his name as my body shook from the intensity. He didn't stop, and I climaxed a second time. Before my body could recover, he straightened himself up and pulled me up from the couch.

My breath was irregular and heavy and I felt woozy. He helped me position myself so that I was straddling him, and he guided his rock-hard cock into my dripping folds. I held his shoulders and gasped as my body accommodated him.

I rotated my hips and then rocked them front to back. I slowly rose and dropped back down, taking him inside me over and over. Everything felt more intense and I did not last long. I cried out and held his face to my breasts as I climaxed again. He held my hips and his head fell back as he joined me. We relaxed against the couch as we caught our breath. "Sunny-ah, I love you so much." He kissed me tenderly and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you too, Minhyuk-ah. That was amazing. How can it always be so amazing?" I shook my head.

"Because it is meant to be. Because we are in love. Because we are passionate together. That is how," he grinned, knowing I was not expecting an answer.