Terms

Little- is a term that is used by age regressors AND people in the BDSM community to identify the regressor.

Regressor- is a term used for both age regressors and pet regressors. This identifies the one that goes into the child-like mindset.

Caregiver- is a term used by both the regression community AND the BDSM community which identifies the one who takes care of the regressor.

Carer- is a term that can be used for both communities but is more common in the CGLRE community and identifies the one who takes care of the regressor.

Flip- is a term that refers to someone who regresses and takes care of regressors / flip-flops between the two headspaces.

CGxL(O)- is a term that is SFW because of the 'X'. CG means Caregiver and L means Little, while LO means Little One. Instead of using CGL which is kink related and a sexual term, put an 'X' in the middle and it becomes SFW. 

D(M)xLG(B)(O)- are terms similar to the last, except these are gender specific. Again, like the previous one, an 'X' is used to separate it from the kink community, but for this one, it also removes the extra 'D' which is what means (in the kink community) dom. D and M stand for Daddy and Mommy while LG means Little Girl, LB means Little Boy, and LO means Little One.

The 'X' is not always considered helpful in separating the communities and some find that is still a form of cross-tagging (discussed later). So, use with digression.

Little space- is a term that is used in the kink community and the regression community. It refers to the mindset a regressor is in when they are regressed.

Headspace- is a term that is used in the regression community that refers to the mindset the regressor enters when they regress. However, caregivers enter a headspace as well. Though for them it isn't a regressed, child-like headspace. This word can also be used when talking about a regressor's bigger headspace, which is their normal mindset.

Age Range- is a range of ages that a regressor can slip back and forth between.

Middle space- is a term that identifies a specific age group. (Ages can vary depending on who you ask but are usually 6-10)

Non-Verbal- is when the regressor does not/cannot speak while regressed. This isn't strictly for regressors, but it is a good term to know.