Hook, Line, and Screamer (1/2)✅

Começar do início

-Why?

-Because I asked.- I shrug.

-Fine.- He cautiously takes my place and I quickly run to the cabin to grab the drawing I have for him. When I come back, the first thing I notice is the terrible smell.

-Is something burning?- I ask.

-Just my desire for you.- Duncan winks.

-Duncan, the toaster is on a fire.- I cross my arms.

-Fuck!- He quickly stifles the fire.- In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

-What about Chef?!

-He left for something in the storage!- Duncan defends.

-You know, I don't even want to hear the story about it. Here I got you something.- I hand him a piece of paper.

-Hey, not bad.- He smirks and ruffles my hair.

Confessional

Duncan: It's impressive, k. I just don't want to show too many emotions to her. I have a reputation to take care of. But if that girl really likes me, how bad can I be?

-Anything I should know about yesterday?- He asks.

-Not much, it's our private matter.

-Not fair, I want to know.- He nudges me.

-I said no, too many people already tried to get into that mess, making it worse.

-You think I'll make things worse.

I give him a telling look.

-Alright, alright I may have messed up a thing or two.

I cross my arms.

-Ok, I mess up almost everything you're happy, now.

-I just wanted you to see sometimes it's better to stay out of trouble.

-Said you.- He raises a brow.

-What can I say, troubles like me.- I smirk and look at him seriously out of a sudden.

-What?

-When was the last time you cared about someone else than yourself?

-Yesterday.

-I don't trust you, Duncan. I had to say it out loud.

-You have no reason to trust me that's true. I didn't give you one, quite the contrary, but did Geoff give you one? He's just like me in a sense.

-That's not true.

-Show me how's that not true and I'll take it all back.

-I don't know anything anymore.

-See. You just answered yourself.

Time skip

-With a big chainsaw, that's so cool!- Gwen says.

We're watching a horror movie outside. It's already dark and the atmosphere is perfect. I'm sitting between Duncan and Gwen. Next to Duncan are DJ, Trent, and Bridgette. On the right of Gwen are Geoff and Heather. I haven't talked to Geoff or Bridgette the whole day. After breakfast, I got away with Gwen to redye our hair and have some quality time.

-Oh, no psycho killer man's going for a car!- Trent screams.

-Yo, bull couple, stop making out and get out of here.- Bridgette stands up.

-He'll make from them sushi!- Gwen cheers.

-Now the car won't work!- Trent exclaims, being terrified like Bridgette.