He's about to cry.

Our lips are a breath away as his sadness pours into me and I want to take it just so he doesn't feel so defeated. Xavier's features look so soft under the dim ambiance and it makes the hurt he's feeling, more intense.

"I fucking hate him," he whispers, his voice breaking, "I h-hate him."

Then, Xavier falls to his knees, hugging me and burying his face in my stomach. My eyes widen in surprise.

"Please don't leave me." He whispers so vulnerably that I whimper in sadness.

Flabbergasted, I caress his hair, comforting him. Bloo is now sitting up, his head tilted as he stares at us. Xavier tightens his arms around me and I can feel wetness on my cami but I don't care.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here." Tenderly, I say to him.

Whatever he needs from me, I will give it to him. I'm so close to breaking down too but I have to stay strong for him. He needs me in this moment. And it breaks my heart knowing that he thinks I'll leave him.

I'm never leaving him.

Xavier means too much to me.

I'm in love with him.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, Lia." Xavier confesses with a soft voice.

Yup, I'm in irrevocably in love with him.

My heart flutters at his words and I can't stop the joy that lightens up my world. But I'll celebrate later. Tonight is all about him.

I drop to my knees in front of him, cradling his face, and trying to hold back my tears when I see his red, teary eyes.

Nope.

Xavier crying is a sight I hate.

My heart can't take it.

"I'm right here, Xavier." Softly, I smile.

I push hair away from his forehead and kiss him.

It's a tender, slow, sweet kiss but I know he needs to forget what happened so when he deepens it by slipping in his tongue, I don't push him away. Xavier groans as he tugs me to my feet and hauls me up, never breaking the kiss.

In the back of my mind I know Bloo is here and that we should stop or go to the bedroom but I'm so consumed by Xavier that I don't care.

Xavier stumbles onto the sofa with me on top of him, his hands exploring my body as if he's mesmerizing every part of me. I tug up his bloodied t-shirt, throwing it onto the floor and kissing him again. He grasps the back of my neck and hastily dips his hand into my pajama pants and undies and touches my clit.

I moan into his mouth but Xavier is kissing me heartlessly. He groans as he feels my wetness and whispers a fuck as he slides two fingers inside me. I whimper and wriggle in his lap, wanting to chase the pleasure. I feel his erection between us, hard as a rock and I want to touch him but I'm so dizzy from how he's fucking me with his fingers.

Xavier bites my neck, bringing his hand to my cami and pushing the straps down to expose my breasts. I was not wearing a bra because when Zack called, I was in my pajamas and ready for bed.

When his tongue swirls around my nipple, I hum and close my eyes. I'm so overwhelmed with sensations. I love what he makes me feel and I love that he puts in the effort to make me feel good.

I've heard a lot of stories from my girls about how guys don't even bother making the girl feel good, they just want to fuck. It's so selfish and a total ick. Us girls don't even come often during sex so at least give us foreplay.