Episode 11: A Walk In The Woods

Start from the beginning

Well, there was something that the assassin didn't mind, but a realisation soon came out to his mind and he then shouted at Mario as he really wanted him to not do something. "But we're not taking the car, okay?!" That memory of Mario driving was still fresh in his mind and he didn't want Mario to get troubled with the authorities.

Just as Tatsumi removed his shirt before he put on a dark blue shirt that Saiko had given to him, he then looked at Incursio which was still leaning against the side of the table. Almost immediately, he became saddened. "You guys...." He then shook his head to get rid of that thought as he put on his grey leather jacket and put his Imperial Arm in his back.

"Okay Tatsumi, make sure that Mario stays safe." He told himself before he walked out of his room.

C

The clear skies were dimming in the woods as Mario and Tatsumi were making their way through to go to White Castle and he brought Incursio with him in case they run into danger. Tatsumi didn't mind walking whereas Mario was. He huffed at the assassin's suggestion. "Imma tired. Can we have a break?"

The assassin just looked at him with disappointment but it wasn't in a contempt or apathetic way. "Mario, we've been here for about five minutes. Stop complaining our otherwise we're not going to this White Castle place."

"But....." Mario was about to say something.

"I say no Mario," Tatsumi interrupted him as he was like his parent.

It took a moment for the other person to respond to the other person as they were walking down the pathway which was down a hill. "Fine!" He lazily said.

The two continued their path into the woods and it was refreshing for the two to do since there was no one except themselves that were disturbing them. The sound of nature could only be heard. As they were continuing walking for around ten minutes, the Italian decide to ask an obvious question. "Say Tatsumi?

Tatsumi then looked at him with curiosity. "Yeah?"

"So why didn't we take the car?" Mario asked.

Tatsumi began to drift to a little while until he came up with his reason. "Well don't you remember what happened last time?" Mario tried to think of why, but could only think of spaghetti and White Castle. The assassin just sighed. "Well, the reason why..."

A flashback from when Tatsumi was stalking the Italian back from the Friday Night Funkin' chapters suddenly appeared in Mario's mind, where he stole a car off a guy from a gas stop store and ran over a koopa that was in a wheelchair who was just crossing the road.

"Oh yeah...." Mario suddenly laughed nervously as he was scratching the back of his head.

It soon became silent between the two as they continued the pathway towards the other side of the woods. It might take a while but that is alright for the assassin as he hadn't walked around the forest for a long time. An hour had passed and the two were still walking down the pathway but were now in the cliffside which was overseeing the entire forest. The two stopped and the assassin breathed in the fresh air. "Ah, do you smell the air of nature Mario?"

He didn't get a response since he turned around to see Mario pissing in the bushes. Intentionally, he wanted to scold him but logically he figured that he was holding it out during the walk which lasted for two hours. "Done." Mario happily walked back towards where Tatsumi was.

Said boy just looked at him with a calm but irritated facial expression. "Mario, the longer we spend in these woods, the longer this thing you keep mentioning about will soon be over." This made Mario had the same reaction from earlier and pretty much soon he began to walk towards where Tatsumi was, which then allowed the assassin to then follow the pathway that would lead them to the.....wait a minute, am I repeating myself?!