34. phone -1

Mattia pov

My eyes watch as her phone rings.

"Shit." She breathes staring at her dad's caller id.

"Answer." I whisper going steady in and out of her.

"I can't."

"Y/n answer or I won't let you come." I assure. She stares at me frustrated before doing so.

"Yes daddy..." I smirk shaking my head before pushing deeper into her. Her brows furrow and her eyes flutter shut as I do.

"I'm at work." She lies. Her back arches off the bed and she covers her mouth with her hand. Biting her palm from screaming as she nods. Yet I can't tell if she's talking to me or her dad on the phone.

Such a rebellious slut. She lays on her back on my bed. Talking to the phone as I fuck her standing up. Looking at the perfect view. Knowing her family...knowing everyone would murder me for touching something I'm not allowed to.

"I'll be home." She puts on her sweet fake voice as I fuck her harder. All you hear is the skin hitting between us and her slight whimpers.

"I don't know it's from outside but just really loud."

She puts the phone away from her ear telling me to stop but I don't. She bites her lip putting the call back to her ear.

"I know dad. It won't take long." I nearly laugh.

"It's going to take long." I mouth to her and she rolls her eyes.

"No no...I'm fine I just feel a little off. I'll be at the house soon I promise I just need to get through filing."

She gulps at the end of the long sentence clearly trying to cut the strict dad off.

"Mhm." She nods still on the fucking phone. After a couple more seconds she ends. She throws the phone across the large bed. Her hands gripping each side of the corners of the pillows as I thrust into her.

"Such a good girl for me huh?" I ask and she nods. Her walls clenching around me with every stroke.

I pull out of her and put her on fours.

Her pussy creams around my dick as I make sure to go deep and fast into her. Her moans and screams filling the entire place.

"Fuck mattia."

She gives me her hand.

I grin seeing the engagement ring on her finger. I could give her so much more then that stupid diamond. It's too simple. Large but simple.

I take it and kiss her wrist before holding it in mine. Making sure to pull her hips onto mine as well so it hurts. Her face digs into the sheet as her other hand grips onto the black sheets.

"Fuck y/n."

I curse as her legs tremble. Coming on my dick as I start to come as well. Making sure I fill her up completely. It would've been a different story if she weren't on the pill. Not that I wouldn't mind getting her pregnant. We'd have beautiful kids.

Yet it's all more complicated then seems.

She's in some stupid arranged marriage. With a guy half as rich as me. Not even half. A quarter. But it's been arranged since she was eighteen. All in the business world. Plus it would end their debt they have to that stupid family. She isn't happy being his fiancé clearly. She's twenty one. We met at a meeting. Both bosses. Yet I know the second we get caught it'll just be chaos and headlines. We would both loose too much.

But the thrill is fun. She knows how I feel about her. I won't hide that. But it doesn't mean seeing her holding that dicks hand doesn't piss me off knowing she's coming to me and crying about it later at night.

I slap her ass making her whimper before laying on her back.

"I have to go." She states standing up and walking slightly funny.

"I know." I place my hands on the sides of her neck and kiss her forehead.

2 weeks later...

"Well you don't have much to lose. You're twenty seven. And everything you own. I'm still somehow under my parents command. It's horrible." She rants laying on my bare chest as we watch tv.

"What does it even mean for us once you walk down that aisle?"

I've been meaning to ask her. She moves her hair from her face and looks up at me. Only in my shirt and boxers. Her fingers stop tracing over the ink on my skin.

"We're already having an affair. But I don't think it can keep going on after I make vows." She admits.

She places her hand on the side of my face.

"He's someone I have to live with for the rest of my life. And make a family with." The words hurt more then I want to show.

"But..that doesn't stop me from feeling the way I feel for you. You're so much more then a stupid ring on my finger that feels like is suffocating me." She eases the pain slightly.

"I just can't risk anymore hurt for my family."

I can't marry her. Our families are enemies.
It would cause so much drama. I don't think I can handle some scandal.

"I understand." I kiss her softly. Placing my hand on the sides of her neck.

"I'm sorry."

"Me too."

Her eyes glisten with watery eyes.

"Don't cry. You know I will always be in love with you. No matter the circumstances. But you have your priorities and I would never sabotage that."

Even if I kind of have already. Made her fall for me knowing she's in a relationship.

"I just want to be happy."

If I could run away with her to a foreign country I would. Live a normal life. Away from this stupid world with three kids. Just coming home to her and waking up to her.

I would be more then happy too.