32. sister's boyfriend

suggested

Y/n pov

"I'm moving out. As soon as I graduate." He just chukles at my statement.

"What?"

"You've always wanted to grow up so quickly. Enjoy the time you have."

"You're saying that because you're old."

"Twenty four isn't old." He defends clearly offended and I smile.

"Well it is. So you better marry my sister soon before she starts to grey. "

"You're impolite."

"I know." I huff standing up and fixing my dress my dad will kill me for.

"I'm eighteen and everyone treats me like a child. It's annoying." I state looking at myself in the long body mirror. Knowing I'm late as everyone is already at the restaurant. Mattia came here thinking his little girlfriend was here but nope. Just me. He stands behind me.

"You are a child."

"No I'm not." I fight trying to ignore how his cologne fills the entire large room.

I honestly am happy my sister picked someone so teasing and nice. But my feelings for him doesn't make anything better. They've been together for three years. So I would be delusional for him to look at me for kore then his girlfriends Bratty little sister.

Silence falls between us and I finally turn to face him.

"You're always testing me you realize that right?"

"You know I'm always going to test you princess." His eyes fall to my lips.

I slowly loose my breathe as his lips kiss mine softly before looking down into my eyes. I feel myself take a step back almost tripping over something on these stupid heels that still make me look smaller then him. His hand places on my lower back keeping me from tripping. I step back up in front of him. Kissing him back. This time awhile longer before looking at him.

There's no way.

His large hands hold my face as I push my lips into his. He returns the kiss. My mind scrambled and lost as he makes my back hit the door.

Too many questions but my mind is fogged by his touch. He looks the door. My hands resting on his chest struggling to breathe as he dominates my body and mouth. His hands unzipping the back of my dress as my hands are quick to unbutton his shirt. Pushing it off his muscular tense arms. Showing the ink that covers his shoulders and lingers over to his back. One large tattoo. Angel wings.

Ironic.

The dress falls from my body. I step out of it not breaking the kiss as I undo his belt. Everything is fast yet gentle. His fingers trace against my skin making sure to leave kisses on my shoulder and neck in between long Makeouts. My body hot as he takes my breasts into his mouth. My hands finding their way into his hair and moaning uncontrollably as he sucks on them harshly. His tongue gliding across my hard nipples . His name falling from my lips. Only for them to find mine again. He unbuckles the rest of his belt himself. I step out of the heels as he guides me to lay on the bed. Hovering over me . Not giving me time to say a word as he kisses down my stomach. I bite my lip seeing him from my dresser mirror. His body over mine. The ink perfectly indebted into his skin. My hands holding onto the back of his neck as he kisses over the thin fabric I'm wearing. Hooking his fingers around the thong and pulling the lace off im about to tell him to stop knowing it's wrong.

Yet my head is tilting to the side covering my mouth to cover my moans as his tongue starts to work wonders. Feeling the guilt poring onto my skin. I crave every inch of him. I have for the longest.

"Who is there to hide your moans from?" He removes my hand from my mouth. My eyes watch as he kisses on my inner thighs and leaves love marks over them before moving his tongue in a slow amazing sequence. My brows come together still trying to keep on the moans. Making them sound like whimpers till I give up. My moans fill the room as he starts to eat me out. His arms hooked around my thighs doing it all so well.

My hand in his hair while the other plays with my boobs. His eyes dark and hungry as I slightly move my hips on his mouth. He easily catches the motion I like and changes the rhythm. Feeling a knot grow he stops. A panting mess he kisses me harshly. Making me taste myself. Feeling his hard sick pressed against my lower stomach. Making my squirm slightly under him. Inching upward just to feel the veiny hard dick against me.

"No patience huh?" He whispers and I nod as he kisses my cheek.

"Me neither."

It doesn't take long before feeling him plunge inside me. Taking away my breathe and causing me nearly just orgasm from that. My hands grip the sheets on each side of my head as he starts to fuck me unmercifully. Like he hates me. And I love it.

His hand around my throat making it harder for me to breathe as his other hand grips my chin. My brows furrowed and skin heating with every thrust. Every dirty word he plants into my head.

My eyes screwed shut yet water spilling down to the sides of my face.

"Like that?" He asks against my neck and I nod.

"Right there mattia...fuck." My legs wrap around him making him hit deeper. My walls closing onto him with every stroke. He curses my name repeadtly. My arms wrapping around his neck so out chest are pressed against on another.

"Like this?" His hips roll closer into mine. But it's only when he holds my hips in his hands and makes me slowly move closer to him. All you can hear is me pleading for more even if it hurts. Begging him to destroy me further as he slams into my aching wet pussy.

"Such a good girl for daddy yes y/n?"

"Mmm..."

My legs shake repeadtly for what felt like forever as he hits a spot foreign. He pulls out of me. I bite my lip watching as his hand wraps around himself. He moans while coming so much onto my stomach. Ignoring my vile thoughts wishing it were inside me.

mattia smuts 🖤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें