23. cheater

y'all might be mad at y/n. but I still love her.

I sit up on Mattia's head board scrolling through the tv but there's nothing to watch. Every streaming app or website is boring. Mattia comes back to the room and comes and lays next to me.

"You realize you do this every time you and Vic get in a fight?" I ask and he shrugs handing me my water.

"She broke up with me so she won't care." He admits and I laugh.

Yikes.

But I'm not surprised he's always fucking up. What? three months in and I've lost count.

"How are you feeling lover boy."

I love messing with him. We've been friends since the beginning of high school. And we just clicked. Both hate everyone. But I'm more of the bitch. He empathizes more but is still no better. The human race just pisses me off. The entire concept or caring and love is overused.

"Not the best but." He shrugs putting his soda down.

"Have you told her you love her?" I ask propping my head up with my hand and looking at him.

"I don't know if I even do." He huffs.

Wow.

"But you did tell her you do didn't you?"

"In the moment. She said it so I felt like I had to."

"Your pathetic." I assure him that and he shrugs taking his relationship with her way too lightly. Even I know the basics.

"Let's talk about you. Who are you even into? Because all you do is break friendships."

"That's not your concern."

"You enjoy it?"

"The head yes. I give them a chance but they're all pricks. So why not enjoy the drama while I can. I won't see them after high school . Every teen relationship won't go anywhere so I don't see the big picture. " he laughs shaking his head.

"You will never change." He stares into my eyes.

"Which guy haven't you hooked up with then?"

"You."

I don't sleep around as much as people think. But I love hearing the rumors and listening to the guys thinking they hit. Must be the Unkown dick. These guys always lie. The buss as soon as I kiss them. 

"Want to." My eyebrows raised.

"Your crazy."

But the look on his face is serious.

"Does she have to know?" I ask him.

He shakes his head no.

"But we're friends. And Vic is your friend too."

"Vic is an aquintance . Only nice to her because you got with her."