25. step siblings

I will make sure to put a -1 or something like that so you know there's a part two. If there isn't me saying there is then there probably isn't. This book so straight just smut. And these are just half finished imagines I never got to do because I just lost passion. So the stories are really short and not like how they used to be. So sorry. Either way just comment and vote.

I knock on Mattia's bedroom door before walking in. Watching him just exhibit his room our parents never really changed. I guess his dad finally forced him to come back to visit. It's been three years and he just cut everyone off. I don't really blame him. Me and my mom just swooped right into his life once he lost his mom. His father was always nice though. But me and mattia are only two years apart. I still live here. And he hates us. Hates his fathers and my mothers relationship. But I'm happy he came to make amends slightly.

I know I always had feelings for him. And his constant teases didn't make things better. But I was just sixteen so. Got over it slightly. My step brother. Not the best situation.

He always had girls around. But it was always his home. His large mansion because of his rich father.

"Hi." I break the silence.

He ignores me and just sits on the edge of his bed. I close the door but leave it slightly creaked open. Going to sit next to him.

"How long will you be in town for?"

"Why do you always do that?" He laughs. But it's a broken laugh. When I look over his eyes are watering.

"You were just quiet the entire dinner. And I just wanted to check—"

I stop speaking.

I feel like he keeps in so much. And the amount of screaming matches I've had to witness between him and his dad weren't healthy. I talked to my mom. But they love each other too much.

"I'm only here to tell them I'm leaving. That's it." He admits.

What. His eyes burn into mine.

"Leaving?" I ask.

"I graduated. I'm going back to Italy." The words catch me off guard.

When was this.

"Will you visit?"

"There's nothing here for me y/n. Do you not see that." He waves.

"There's me." The words just leave my lips. He's quiet staring at me.

"I'm a mess." His words echo through the dark room other then the single light that's turned on.

I feel sorry for him. I always have.

"I think one day you're just going to have to let go and heal you know? I'm sorry that you lost your mother. And my moms will never try replacing her. But you're dad is happy. And he isn't the best person. But you deserve to be happy too." I smile and I don't even think he's taking in my words.

"You have a good heart. You know." He smirks putting my hair behind my hair.

"I'm still a mess too. No ones perfect. Plus... you always think the worlds against you. I just hope one day you realize no one hates you."

"Do you have feelings for me y/n?" The question catches me off guard. My mind goes through a hundred answers to give as his hand presses against the side of my neck softly. The metals on his fingers cold against my hot skin.

"If I did?"

Stop.

My brows furrow as he brings his lips to mine. I pull away feeling this is too fast. I look back at the unlocked door before looking back at him. Kissing him back and ignoring all the consequences.