1. married

Y/n pov

"Marry my sister?" I laugh.

"I do not know what you will get out of her." I say in a low voice.

Men men men.

Do women never get tired of these hideous mammals.

"What is wrong with her?"

"She has no talent. Other then...being spoiled and being the favorite and following all of daddy's rules."

"Is that a bad thing?" He asks as I circle him.

"Very. "

"Who are you to tell me who I can and can't be with."

"Your mattia. Come from rich family. I'm the only girl in this family who has a brain. And even for a sixteen year old I'm smarter then my mother and father combined. They're selling their third eldest daughter to you...to make our name better."

It's the truth. But we live in a time where men only care about sex, women's body, money. And...fighting for this stupid country. And of course. Cheating.

My sister is twenty one. And this mattia boy is twenty two. Clearly handsome. But I do not like his attitude. Especially now that he purposed to my one of stupid three other sisters. Who care for nothing more then marriage.

It's always marriage.

It's sickening how my own mother is trying to marry me too.

But if he isn't the prince I won't have it.

I have a plan to be a princess. Be a goody goody. Become a queen when I assanait the mans father . Then overrule my husband and take over. I don't think it's hard truly.

But now I'm in this empty room of the dozens of rooms we have. Interrogating this family man.

Only son. Dead parents. Sounds fun.

And taking in his will by first marrying my stupid sister. I'm trying to get my younger sister not to follow my other sisters footsteps. But she's twelve and already fantasizes about her Prince Charming. Who comes back from battle to marry her after all.

Which is bullshit. Love is so universal and overrated. They are never ready for the heartbreak. And just learn to  love the idiotic pain.

"I'm marrying your sister because I love her."

"You fell for her in two weeks? Did she put you in a spell."

"Maybe you're just jealous."

"Jealous? Of what?" I laugh stopping my steps. He stands tall in front of me.

"That you will never have a guy love you with your constant complains and bitchyness."

My hand glides across his face slapping him hard.

He just chuckles as his jaw clenches.

"Wow your not abusive. Maybe you'll earn one check mark." I pay his chest and leave the room.

"And a man will love me dearly. I will forever refuse to be like my sisters. And fall for men like you." I throw at him before slamming the door.

Stupid whore.

2 years later...

My eyes stare at my sisters stomach. They gets bigger every month. My blood boils every second seeing them together.

I think he knows what he does. The constant flirting. From the moment I gave him that attention when I was sixteen. Now I'm desperately and stupidly in love with him?