17. best friends

very long...

I sit on the couch with mattia on this summer day bored. We have done nothing more then go in the pool. Both grounded from maybe driving to a different city without parent's permission. And can't see any of our 'bad influences'. Also no electronics. It's been like this since we were young. Always get in trouble together. Our moms are best friends. And I am still sure they planned getting pregnant at the same time. I still can't believe we're spending the summer before senior year watching spongebob on my couch.

"Who do you think is texting us right now," I huff and he shrugs.

"Our bad influences." He chukles and I laugh.

Our parents are getting drunk. And have their kids bored and depressed.

"What if we did something."

"Like what? What is their possibly to do."

He just stares into my eyes. And for some reason I know what he wants. He's offered it before. But I don't want to sleep with him. It would ruin our group so much.

"No one has to know." He whispers placing his hand around my neck with a smirk.

"We're friends. And I had something with your best friend. Same way you have circled around every girl in the group. It would cause mayhem."

It's the truth. He's slept with every girl in our group.

"They wouldn't know....just one kiss."

"I'm basically like family."

"Dont say that. "

"No one is watching. And you know they're probably going to get a hotel. No one is here." He waves around and I laugh.

One kiss.

"I'm horny and touched deprived." He groans laying his head back while staring at me. I just stare at him.

"Is your hand not enough?" I tease.

"Your lips would be better." He smirks placing his thumb on my bottom lip. I feel my body light with sparks and goosebumps rise as I part my lips.

"Your a slut you know." He stares at me with lust while dragging his thumb across my lips softly.

Thinking about it.

No one would even suspect us? I'm like the mom of the group. Mattia is the whore. And yes we've grown up together. But both have different closer friends. We're really close. But no one really needs to know that part.

"One night." I ask as he puts my hair behind my ear.

"We don't have to talk about it after."

"What if our parents figure it out."

"You act like they don't want us together. They always put us in awkward situations for a reason."

True. They think we will get married. But it would be weird. Family friends.

I look around before looking back at him. I feel all my hormones starting to take over as I remove my sweatshirt.

"Between us....please?"

He nods. I tilt my head to match his lips. Kissing him first. His hands already on my waist as we make out. No feelings just pure lust. I need him to release this tension. And we've joked about this stuff. And he does questionable things but it never goes far. I move my hand into his sweats. Wrapping my hand around his dick and feeling how big he is. That's never going to fit in me. I sit on the couch with my knees so my face is over his. Hi hand moves up my back to unclip my bra.