6. prince

Y/n pov

"So I am just his conquest?" I whisper.

"All women are for their men."

"But aren't I more to give them love and desire for a man?"

"Why question it. Just do your duty."

"My duty is to be a wife. Not an item." I state.

I stare at my wrist with his name imprinted on it now. The pain was intolerable. And I would never think they'd make an eighteen year old girl do such things just to marry a prince soon to be king. I have been engaged to him from young. But I have lost my own power to be under his. I started living with his family when I was sixteen. But he never spoke to me. I stared spoke to other girls. I was younger and yes I grew jealous. He was still my fiancé. And I did not like how he was acting. But it was never in my word to say anything. I just was quiet and listened to the trikes to not be dead.

My parents said I needed to always keep pure for him. Which wasn't hard when they only let me go to the garden. The man who has tatted me leaves the room.

.....

The wedding is finally over. Married. Not something I've really wanted until later twenties. But it's okay. I'm scared he will not even treat me right.

He closes the bedroom door behind him and takes my hand pulling me closer to him. I ignore my anxiousness as he places a necklace around my neck which usually just signifies marriage. I do the same and have to step on my toes to hook it.

This is the part I've been dreading.

I turn my head as I can see three faint figures.

"They can see us?" I whisper seeing the three men outside.

"It is only for one night." He assures.

"Do you not felt exploited? I'm showing my body to others is that not a sin. What if they fantasize about that later on."

"They won't. "

"Why do they have to be men?"

"You will notice how everything will be because of a man. It is tradition. Why are you so worried. Did you lie?"

"No I did not lie. " I defend and he stays quiet.

I can't lie in a church. They asked me the most personal questions.

"Then what is the problem?"

"I don't want to have a bed ceremony. Where you are penetrating me and there are viewers who have to determane if I'm a virgin or not." I snap at his disgusting tone.

He doesn't say anything but kiss me. He's annoyed. You can tell from the rough kiss.

Oh.
I seem to forget what is happening now that his head is between my legs. I didn't think most men actually give oral. But it feels nice. He was able to calm me down by just kissing on me. And making me loose my train of thought.

His hands hold my thighs apart as he sucks on my most sensitive area. This feels good. My hand finds it's way into his thick black hair. My eyes getting heavier. And closing as I enjoy his tongue.

My moans fill the large room as his tongue glides up and down against me.I bite my lip from the pleasure. Looking back down at him as he's becoming tougher. His lips are soft and his tongue is warm and wet. A fainted laugh leaves my lips as he plays with my clit teasingly. I feel something tight. Forming and have an instinct to close my legs but he pushes them back apart.

"Come for me princess." He whispers. The words she done into a euphoric feeling and I feel my back arch off the bed as my other hand is gripping the sheets. My legs shakes uncontrollably.

My body calming down as I slowly look up to see his face. I can not help but smiles and place my hands on his shoulders pushing him down against my lips. Kissing him deeply.

"It's going to hurt at first." He whispers.

I feel him place his middle finger and ring finger inside me slowly.

"But you're wet so it'll help." He smirks. I close my eyes focusing on his lips on mine as he is fingering me? It does not feel nice at all. But in seconds he's done. I look down and watch as moves his hand up and down his dick. I feel goosebumps rise at the sight and I'm hot? Why is that attractive. What is wrong with me. I bite my lip as I slightly close my legs. His hands are large but still aren't large enough to cover how big he is. I feel in place where I shouldn't. When I look up he's staring at me with a smirk.

"You like watching don't you." He whispers and I shake my head no. Even if I'm flustered.

"I'll show you a different time." He kisses my forehead before licking my nipple softly. Why is eh teasing so much. I keep my composure as he sucks on my own boob softly making them harden at his touch. He's having too much fun.

He kisses me once more.

he puts his dick to my entrance slowly moving it inside me.

"Holy fuck..." his eyes close and he lets out a soft groan as he enters all the way in.

As I'm just quiet and rethinking life. The pain isn't even that bad but it hurts. I take my words back as he starts to move. My lashes flutter and my lips part softly looking down as he slides in and out of me. One of my hands move into the back of his hair as the other lays on the side of his face focusing on where we're connected. His hands are so gentle against my waist. I have realized he doesn't try to be aggressive with touch. Every time he takes my hand he's so delicate like I'm a fragile little girl.

But I like it. He had a sense of some manners I guess.

I look at him as his eyes open finally.

"Us this okay?" He whispers and I nod.

"Just go slow please." I manage to say. Ignoring the pain but also enjoying the pleasure. It's a mix. And I am driving to focus on his pleasure. He looks so...hot? It's clear he's in my appeal.

"This pussy feels so fucking good."

A moan leaves my lips in response as he starts to suck on my neck. My back arching off the bed slightly making him go harder into me. After every stroke the pain leaves. Just uncomfortable. But it feels better now.

"Mattia..." I close my eyes as he focuses on my neck. His strokes get faster and the pleasure is undeniable.

He places his hand on my very lower stomach. My tears fall and I wince as I feel him go deeper. As if he's trying to kill me. Why is he so..deep in.

My nails scratch his back as he's hitting a well.

Ow. It hurts. So much. And he thrusts into me roughly causing me to hold onto him. My eyes screw shut as he removes himself completely before entering back in. I place my hand on his lower stomach to stop him but he doesn't. He just looks at me. Our hearts are pounding and our breathing is both heavy as he hits that same place again. As if it's an end.

"Right here....do you feel it baby?" He asks in a gentle voice and I nod as he rubs small circles on my lower stomach.

"It hurts."

"That's the point." He kisses my jaw before pressing his forehead against mine. His eyes stare into mine and I capture him moaning my name as he comes inside me front he told. Ensuring I'm pregnant....

Wait no...

I was not even thinking. He comes so much inside me? Kissing my lips softly before slowly pulling out. A faint smile on my lips as were panting messes.I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. Ignoring how we've been watched the entire time.