28. bad boy -2

"Lilah." I breathe as there's knocking on the dorm room.

My heads pounding from this entire day. My mom hasn't spoken to me and I really don't think she wants to. I've skipped all my classes because I guess everyone just knows what happened now. And I guess I was just some bet. The daughter of a hated principal. Who got 'ran through' by a player. And I fell for all his words. And let him get close to me. Not just physically but mentally. I look at the time and almost seven. Another knock but Lilah is in her bed deeply asleep as well probably a long day for her too. I get up from my bed and go open the door to see mattia. Did I really sleep that much.

"What are you doing here."

"I needed to see you."

"Well you've seen me. Now goodnight." I try closing the door but he doesn't let me. Easily pulling me out and into the halls.

"Please let me talk to you baby."

"You're sick. Seriously." I'm speaking out of anger and I know I shouldn't because the expression on his face makes me want to take back my words.

"We need to go somewhere more private?"

"I don't think you understand the word private."

"Yes I do."

"Then why ddid you blab to your friends how you fucked the head mistresses daughter. And told them things that was suppose to be intimate. "

"Because—"

"Because what?" I try not to yell.

"It was just a dare. You were a challenge."

"And who the gave idea to make me a game?"

His silence answers it all.

"Was it after I gave you a tour? Did my kindness or innocence turn you on?"

"Your pathetic. You're a liar. And I actually thought I meant more then being some pleasurable sex toy to you.  " I feel my tears stream down my face. The halls are covered with the bright lights on top.

"You lied to everyone and humiliated me for months. You're right. You didn't deserve me. And I trusted you. Then you get mad because I was going to find out the truth? But clearly what everyone said was right."

"You always said that I wasn't what everyone made me out to be." His hand places on the side of my neck. I crave his touch. I crave all of him. I tried ignoring what people say. That's he's crazy or just violent. But for the first time I saw that. How can I deny that?

"And you said I meant the world to you. I didn't know you thought the world was so small."

"You do mean the world to me. I'm sorry what more can I even fucking say." His tears are pouring. But I'm not an idiot. My mother always warned me about men like this.

"You even said it." He places his other hand on the side of my neck bringing me closer to him. Our tears just spill down our cheeks. And I've never seen him look so vulnerable.

"That nothing I do would change how you feel."

"Stop..." I remove his hands off my face.