"Soon enough love, I'll get you in my arms once more,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Kyoshi, you have no idea how much I missed your cooking, mom," Your words were muffled by the rice your mother made, and continued to stuff your face with the food. You all camped near a cliff, starting a campfire to warm yourselves up.

"Wow, camping... it really seems like old times again, doesn't it?" Aang asked as he ate his food your mother gave him.
"If you really want it to feel like old times, I could, uh... chase you around a while and try to capture you," Zuko said, jokingly with a small smile.

Your mother tilted her head as everyone laughed, and you just patted her leg a little.
"It's a long story," You told her, but then noticed that Katara wasn't laughing or eating.
"To Zuko! Who knew after all those times he tried to snuff us out, today he'd be our hero?" Sokka smiled and raised his cup.

"Hear! Hear!" You all said, and Twig snuck over and scarfed up your food.
"I'm touched. I don't deserve this," Zuko sheepishly said, and gave you a shy smile.
"Yeah, no kidding," Katara spat out and got up to walk away.

"What's with her?" Sokka asked.
"I wish I knew," Zuko sighed and got up to follow her.
"What's with him?" Sokka asked, and you just shrugged. Your mother coughed a little and tilted her cup a little bit.

"It seems that there is little tension. What exactly happened during your... adventure?" She asked you, and everyone slightly looked at each other, awkwardly.

"Uhhhhhhh, let's just say that... I definitely got your charm to attract other people,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright Suki, mind telling me where are we going exactly?" You smiled as Suki pulled a blindfold over your eyes, and lead you around somewhere.
"Not yet," She giggled, and you just nodded as she suddenly stopped, making you bump into her.

"Oops, wrong tent!" She said to someone, sounding embarrassed.
"Sorry, do you need to talk to Sokka, too?" You lifted your hand to take off the blindfold as you heard Zuko talking.
"Nope, not us!" She said and guided you away, and you waved absently to Zuko.

"We're going to Boomerang? Why did you blindfold me for that?" You questioned your girlfriend, and she just mumbled something.

"Was Boomerang in a fancy pose eating for us?"

"H-how'd you know?"

"Tophy taught me Seismic wave,"

"Oh..."

"We better be snuggling and nothing else, okay?"

"Of course, anything for you,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twig cooed sadly as he already missed his colony, and you petted his head to comfort him. Your mother was talking to Toph about who knows what, but you're sure that she's telling embarrassing stories about you.

"I need to borrow Appa," You heard Katara tell Aang with a stern voice, making you look over to see her with Zuko.
"Why? Is it your turn to take a little field trip with Zuko?" Aang asked jokingly and with a smile.
"Yes, it is," She simply said.

"Oh. What's going on?" He asked her, and you got up to walk over
"We're going to find the man who took my mother from me," Your eyes widen slightly as you turn to Zuko, who looked away from you.
"Sokka told me the story of what happened. I know who did it and I know how to find him," Zuko told the Avatar.

"Um... and what exactly do you think this will accomplish?" You looked over to Aang.
"Ugh, I knew you wouldn't understand," Katara scoffed and turned away.

"Wait! Stop! I do understand. You're feeling unbelievable pain and rage. How do think I felt about the sandbenders when they stole Appa? How do you think I felt about the Fire Nation when I found out what happened to my people?" Aang explained to her.

"She needs this, Aang. This is about getting closure and justice," Zuko told him.
"I know a thing or two about closure and justice, and this is definitely about revenge," You piped in, crossing your arms as Twig hopped on your shoulder.

"Fine, maybe it is! Maybe that's what I need! Maybe that's what he deserves!" Katara glared down at the ground.
"Katara, you sound like Jet," You winced at the mention of the boy.
"It's not the same! Jet attacked the innocent. This man, he's a monster," Katara defended herself.

"Katara, she was my mother, too, but I think (Y/N) and Aang might be right," Sokka calmly said to his sister.
"Then you didn't love her the way I did!" She shouted at him.

"Katara, that's enough!" You pushed her away from Sokka and glared at her because of her words.
"What makes you think he didn't love her? Think for a moment Katara!" You stood your ground as Katara glared at you, blinded with anger.

"You don't say anything (Y/N)! At least you still have your mom after all these years!" She shouted and pointed at your mother, who winced and looked down. You growled and took a step closer.

"Are we going to pull that card? Fine! At least your dad is still around, protecting you in war! And what did you do after he returned? You got cold and angry with him!" You yelled at her, anger building up.

"He left us at a young age! I needed him!" She shouted back.
"I needed my dad too, but he's dead! I know what revenge is, I took revenge on Zhao, but the pain never went away!" You hissed as Aang then pulled you back gently.

"Katara, you have a choice: forgiveness," Aang said as you looked away in anger.
"That's the same as doing nothing!" Zuko told you three.
"No, it's not. It's easy to do nothing, but it's hard to forgive," Aang said and leaned his head against you, making you hug him a little.

"It's not just hard, it's impossible,"