jamilton ~ aww, generic comfort sex <3

Start from the beginning

"spread your legs for me?" thomas purred.

alexander immediately complied, shivering when thomas slotted between his legs. their lips met again, languid and sweet. thomas let his lips stray from alex's lips to his jawline then to his neck. he planted saccharine kisses and marks all over his boyfriend's neck, loving the way alexander dug his nails into his shoulders as a response. thomas let his hands snake up alex's (it was really thomas' but we won't discuss that) hoodie, rubbing circles into his side. he allowed his hands to drift lower and pull alexander's hips closer to him. he ground their cocks together, reveling in the way alexander let out a sharp gasp at the motion. he pulled back all too soon to alexander, only to palm him through his boxers. he tugged them down, alexander helping the process along by shimmying out of them. they abandoned them, tossing them off the bed.

"everything good?" thomas asked, always making an effort to check in.

alexander didn't provide a verbal response because he was thoroughly distracted by thomas kissing his inner thighs. his hips jumped as thomas grabbed ahold of his shaft, stroking slowly and carefully. alexander whimpered, screwing his eyes shut and tossing his head back. the pre-cum that was dribbling from the head of his cock provided an easy glide for thomas' hand movements. he coughed up a moan when thomas simultaneously twisted his wrist and rubbed his thumb over the slit of his cock. he opened his eyes to look at thomas who had been watching him the entire time. the taller man smirked up at him, leaning back and towards their bedside cabinet. he rummaged around for lube and a condom, pulling it out swiftly and latching back onto alexander.

thomas slathered up his fingers, then began teasingly circling alexander's hole with just one. he slowly pushed it in, curling it inside of alex. alexander's breath hitched as that finger brushed against his prostate. alexander couldn't bring himself to pay attention to the fact that the rain outside had gotten significantly harder. he groaned when thomas pushed in second finger, scissoring them slowly. he pumped his fingers in and out of alexander, making an attempt to press against a prostate each time. he made a come-hither motion to which alexander clenched around his fingers. thomas watched his boyfriend's face as he added another finger. there was a slight burn from the stretching, providing a preamble for what was soon to come.

"thomas, p-please, i-i'm ready, hurry it up." alex hissed.

thomas bit back a laugh, tugging his fingers out. alexander's face morphed into a disappointed expression at the feeling of being empty. he climbed onto thomas' thigh, spreading his legs and riding it. thomas bit his lip at the sight of the desperate need for friction hamilton wanted. alex was essentially dry-humping his boyfriend's thigh, burying his face into his neck to hide the slight embarrassment he felt. thomas wrapped an arm around his waist to cease his movements. in response thomas got nails raking up and down his back.

"hun, lay down. i have you."

alexander pouted but nonetheless listened to thomas. he spread his legs and watched as his lover slid on a condom and slathered himself in lube. alex frowned at how long this was taking, thomas eyeing him up and down. alexander's patience was thoroughly tried when thomas lined himself up but barely pushed himself in.

"thomas, please." alexander whined.

thomas smirked down at his needy boyfriend, pushing in slowly just to piss him off. alexander desperately rolled his hips, tugging thomas down to kiss him. thomas immediately established dominance in that aspect, not even attempting to keep up with the way alexander fervently moved his lips. alexander wrapped his legs around thomas' waist, still trying to coax thomas to move. a choked moan left his lips when thomas unexpectedly snapped his hips.

"you are such an ass."

"hm, you're distracted, aren't you?"

a smirk took over thomas' face when he snapped his hips once more, alex tossing his head back and screwing his eyes shut in response. alex lifted his head to bury it in the crook of thomas' neck as he picked up a relentless rhythm. he sucked at thomas' neck to keep himself quiet, reveling while thomas fucked him. his cock was trapped in between both of their stomachs, pre-cum leaking onto both of them and drying. alexander could feel his orgasm creeping up on him, slowly but surely.

alexander titled his head back as his chest heaved, thomas watching as his hair fell from his already messy ponytail to frame his face. his moans got progressively louder, they were close to drowning out the sound of the rain. alexander just about lost it, raking his nails up and down thomas' back once more. the stinging sensation provided an extra boost of stimulation for thomas, he was too wrapped up in the undeniable pleasure that it brought that he didn't have the willpower to pin alex's wrists. alexander's back suddenly arched, he molded into thomas like a puzzle piece made out of putty. he could feel his cum splatter on both his and thomas' stomach, creating an absolute mess. alexander bit on the inside of his cheek while thomas continued fucking him like there was no tomorrow until his hips stuttered and he came. that overstimulation left alexander, finally coming down to a slow.

thomas pulled out slowly, then grabbed a tissue from the bedside table to wipe off his and alex's stomachs. he quickly removed his condom, tying it off before tossing it in the waste-basket by the bed. thomas removed alexander's hair-tie from his head, only to put it back in to hold up a messy bun. alexander hummed when thomas gave him a tender kiss before throwing the covers back over their exposed bodies. hamilton nuzzled himself into jefferson's chest for the second time that night, only this time he wasn't worried about anything,

"i love you." alexander mumbled into thomas' chest.

"i love you too, hun." thomas planted a kiss on the top of alex's head.

a/n ~ my dms are open if you want to request anything <3