"Bye Bye," Y/n said as she waved at Taehyung and Jimin who were sitting in the car, the car started and they drove off.

Y/n just stood there until the car disappeared from her sight, she sighed, "They'll come back, it's not like they are going forever hmm," Jin said as Y/n slowly nodded trying to convince herself that it is just 2 years.

"Let's go in now, I'll drop you at your house later," Jin said as she nodded and went inside their house, she sat on the couch and looked blankly at her front, already missing his presence, but will BTS let her be sad when Taehyung is away, Nah, it's not gonna happen.

"Y/n-ah~~" Jungkook sang as he plopped himself on the couch next to Y/n, although he was sad too, now he wanted to stay strong for Y/n, he knew that even Y/n was tough, she could control herself in tough situations, but he even knew that she couldn't control when her loved ones and most closed ones are going away, she can't stay peacefully away from her closed ones.

Y/n looked at Jungkook while smiling slightly, Jungkook cared about Y/n a lot, he used to care for her just like a sister, just like a daughter, just like a family, and he did not want Y/n to cry when he too knew that one day he'll come back, he just wanted to keep her happy.

"Come on let's play games," He said, "Not interested Oppa," Y/n said disinteresting, "Please," Jungkook said while pouting as Y/n looked at him, "Please Oppa I'm not interested," Y/n said again as Jungkook sighed and got up.

Jungkook Pov

She totally disagreed with my plan, does she think I'll let her cry here, No way, I went to her and lifted her up in bridal style, she tried to get off, "Oppa Leave me," She said while kicking her legs on the air as I held her tight, "Shh, you talk too much," I said as I head to my room, she still tried to get off my grip but my grip was strong enough to hold her.

We reached my room as I made her sit on my bed and handed her the controller, as she looked away angrily and got up to go away, but I made her sit again, I know I am forcing her when she has no mood to do it, but I know if I won't then she'll continue crying, and tomorrow she has a fansign to attend, the best way to reduce this pain is to distract her.

I took her hand and put the controller in her hand, "Oppa I don't want to play, why don't you understand?" She said as I ignored her and went to On the game and set the game.

"Oppa I'm talking to you," She said as I walked towards my bed, "Okay I'll be the defender, this time you'll be the attacker," I said trying to ignore her sentence as she huffed out angrily and looked at the screen while started doing her moves.

~~~

"Slow down will you, my energy is draining out," I said, as she ignored me, "Y/n why are you using such fierce moves, slow down," I said as she ignored me again and she eventually won.

"YES!" She said while getting up throwing her hands in the air, I was happy at least she got distracted, "I won again," She teased me while clicking her tongue out, I pretended to be angry, but inside I was happy that she got distracted at least and is finally smiling again.

Yoongi Hyung entered the room, "Oh Y/n you're playing with Jungkook?" He asked as Y/n nodded with a smile, "Good thing, even I'll join you," He said, "But only two members can play it," I said as he looked at me and the Y/n, and then Y/n looked at me, I understood it, "Fine fine, you can play," I said getting up and handing my controller to him, as he gave me his gummy smile and patted my shoulder and sat beside Y/n.

"But Hyung, Y/n isn't an easy player, you don't know her, even I lost to her many times," I said as Y/n giggled, "That will make the game more interesting," He said and the game started.

~~~
"Aaah, Y/n-ah I never thought you were such a good player, I lost again," Yoongi Hyung said as I and Y/n chuckled, "I said right she is a tough one," I said as Y/n laid on my bed, "I'm tired," She said while yawning, well she played games for 3 hours straight winning each and every time, "She is a tough one," Yoongi agreed.

"But in this sleeping competition, no one can beat me," Yoongi Hyung as he also laid beside Y/n, "Challenge?" Y/n smirked, "Accepted," Yoongi Hyung said as they both smirked at each other and then closed their eyes.

I widened my eyes, what kind of challenge is this? "Aish you both, get up from my bed," I said but they did not respond and were still having their eyes closed, "You both have occupied my bed," I whined as they both still did not respond, I sighed, suddenly the door opened, "Everyone, come down, the food is ready," Jin Hyung said.

"Food, I'm coming," Y/n said instantly getting and dashing out of the room, Yoongi Hyung also got up and followed her as Jin chuckled, I too got up and was about to pass Jin when he held my shoulders.

"Yes, Hyung?" I asked, "I'm happy that you distracted her, you're really a caring brother for her," He said while smiling as I smiled back, "It's my responsibility Hyung, I won't let her cry until I'm here, I'm always there for her to lend her a shoulder during tough times," I said as he pats me, "Yeah, although Y/n can handle tough situations by herself, she can't handle situations like this when she has to stay away from her closed ones," Jin Hyung said as I nodded.

"Yes Hyung you're right, that is why I'll try my best to distract her," I said as he pats my shoulder, "You've grown big, I've brought you up well," He said, "Hyung I'm already 26 now," I said, "Yeah yeah, our maknae is 26 already, after Taehyung and Jimin it's your turn," Jin said, "Aish Hyung, I'll go there after I turn 28, there are still 2 years left, let me enjoy," I whined as he chuckled. We both then went down to have our lunch.

-

-

-

To Be Continued

Magical Transformation (KTH x Y/N)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें