𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , shape shifted

ابدأ من البداية

"Scott thinks there's another werewolf, one on the team." Stiles deadpanned.

"On the team?" Kinsey asked as she scanned the field looking for who would be her first suspect, but the only people that stood out to her was Jackson who'd been keeping his distance since he'd gotten the bite that he wanted and the boy sat beside him, the boy with the camera, the boy who she'd asked to the formal. That was all she could know him as since she still didn't know what his name was, and after he'd been using the camera that she complimented against her she wasn't sure that she wanted to know who he was. But if he was the other werewolf she had no choice but to know more about him, even if he did slightly creep her out since yesterday.

"What if you could get him one-on-one? Would that help?" Stiles asked, the wolf had barely nodded in agreement before Stiles was running off to fulfill the idea he told them that he had. The words "I've got an idea" never settled well with Kinsey and Scott when it had come from Stiles's mouth, that was why both of them looked at one another with a concerned look. The two of them turned to look on the field trying to figure out who the werewolf could be, everyone out there seemed normal enough to not be a werewolf. But then Scott seemed normal enough too. Apart from full moons, but that was something they chose to put behind them all. When Stiles had come back he had a large goalie's stick in hand as well as Danny's gloves which incited a bad feeling in Kinsey's gut immediately. She could already tell where this plan was heading and it was not in a good direction. "I told Coach you're switching with Danny for the day."

"But I hate playing goal." Scott shook his head.

"Remember when I said I had an idea? This is the idea."

"Oh." Scott nodded with a smile on his face but neither Kinsey nor Stiles were convinced that he was on the same page as the two of them. "What's the idea?"

Kinsey and Stiles released the same groan as they put their heads in their hands. Both of them questioned how they managed to stay patient with Scott at times, as well as how he never ceased to amaze them. As much as they loved him they couldn't deny the fact he had his moments of being slightly slow, maybe he had inherited the typical blonde personality that Kinsey had failed to receive from her mother's side. Allison seemed to have missed that gene too.

"I seriously don't understand how you survive without us sometimes." Kinsey shook her head before she placed a hand on his shoulder to make sure he listened through the run-through of the plan that Stiles had created. A strange plan. But a plan at that. Scott would have to tackle each and every player that made a pass at him so he had the perfect opportunity to sniff them out and identify the hidden werewolf. It may have a chance of breaking a few bones in the process but it seemed as though the most feasible plan any of them could come up with during this short amount of time before Coach initiated the practice. She had barely finished her explanation before Coach was calling everyone onto the field to give their best shot.

The team lined up while Scott and another player took their places in the goal and as the defender, and within seconds of Coach blowing his whistle, Scott had run out of his place to tackle the player who was preparing to throw his shot before the defender could even react. Kinsey cringed as she watched the two of them hit the floor where Scott took his opportunity to sniff the player assessing whether he was the werewolf, the three of them weren't expecting that the first person to be tackled to the floor by Scott would be their werewolf and they were right in thinking so. Instead, they'd have to continue watching the disaster until Scott found the right wolf which also meant listening to Coach explaining what a goalie was a million times over.

Next to take their shot was the boy that Kinsey didn't know the name of, but the one whose face she recognized easily after the few awkward interactions they'd had over the past week. He seemed confident to face Scott after the wolf had been told off, but underestimating Scott's perseverance was a big mistake. He had barely moved a step forward from his place before the wolf began running from his place once again to tackle the boy who'd met a much harsher fate than the previous one as he ended up in a backflip. As soon as he had hit the ground Scott gave him a quick sniff before returning to his position while Kinsey and Stiles shook their heads at one another questioning their own sanity for making him do this. There was no possible way to sniff out a person and make it look like a casual exchange.