That's off the chain (2/2)✅

Start from the beginning

Confessional

Heather: I know there are more than just words between Geoff and Bridgette. Until I can get, stronger evidence I'll just keep winning invisibility. Once Alexandra is on my side, there's not a chance I won't end up in a finale. Oh, wait maybe she's already on my side.

-Come on. I have a plan.- Heather drugs me to the cabin.

-What are we doing?- I dry my cheeks.

-Turning you into his biggest nightmare.- She throws a dress at me.- What are you waiting for put it on!

***

-I'm not sure, Heather.

-Come on now. You look like million dollars. Time to shake this up.- She drags me back to the challenge area

-To be fair I like this look.- I smirk.

-That's more like it.- Heather smirks back.

-You okay?- Geoff inquiries when I come back to them.-Wow.- He drops the screwdriver he was holding.

-Never better.- I smirk.

-I wish I knew better words than beautiful, but my mind is empty.- Geoff smiles.

-Mesmerizing, breathtaking, wonderful.- Trent counts.

-I sure feel pretty and I sure feel like a queen.

-Hey, I know this look!- Chris shows up.

-You checked my Instagram?

-Yes, I did.- Chris chuckles.

-Creepy, but it reminds me I have something for Geoff.

I throw his letters to Bridgette in the air and hum.

-I choose to play stupid but trust me I know everything you think I don't.

-Where did you get that?- Geoff stutters. -Where are you going?- Geoff asks when I start to walk away.

I spotted Gwen leaving the area with a worried expression.

-Well, that depends. When I die, I hope to heaven. But right now, I'm going to the bathroom.- I send him a kiss and go in the direction of the restrooms.

With boys

-Geoff.- Trent says.

-Yeah.

-What the fuck?- Trent asks.

-You'll have to be more specific. He does a lot of what the fuck stuff.- Duncan shakes his head.

-What's on this paper?

-It's between me and her. Stay out of it.- Geoff scoffs.

-Yeah like always.- DJ scoffs.

-What did you tell her this morning?- Geoff asks Duncan.

-Don't get carried away, it was just a chat. I know how to respect her boundaries now. Besides, you're not stupid enough to don't figure she's moved because of what you did.

With Alexandra

Obviously, I didn't go to the bathroom. I followed Gwen, and to my surprise, she was with Heather.

-See that motor thingy with all the fancy exhausts? Dismantle it. And make it fast, before Chef gets back.- Heather tells Lindsay, and she obeys.

-Why did you give her those letters?- Gwen starts.