80. ☆The Blue Needle☆

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE, DONT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE OR TRIGGERED.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jin was talking on a phone call but the signals were too weak to catch up with so he had to leave the store towards the outer side of the mall. He ended the call after few minutes and headed to the store again to get Jimin but to his surprise Jimin wasn't there anymore. He searched the store thoroughly but Jimin was nowhere, he waited for a bit but then went to the cashier woman to ask about Jimin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Where is Jin hyung?" Jimin asked Hwan who was carrying all Jimin's shopping bags while leading him the way.

"He is just a bit ahead" Hwan replied while heaving a sigh as he rolled his eyes, the bags were too heavy.

"We have walked the whole place and I can't walk this much. I'm not going to walk further" Jimin stated while sitting on one of the benches around.

"So?" Hwan asked expressionlessly.

"So what? Go and get Jin hyung here. I'm here till then" Jimin replied with a raised eyebrow.

"This place isn't safe enough. I can't leave you alone here, Mr. Jeon" Hwan said and Jimin looked around. It was almost the car parking lot route but it yet wasn't. It was the backside of the mall which was pretty much empty without anyone around. It has three doors, one to exit, second through which they came and the third which wasn't discovered yet by Jimin.

"I can take care of myself, go and get Jin hyung" Jimin ordered.

"Do you have a phone?" Hwan asked.

"No, why?"

"I thought... I should have called you when I would have found Mr. Kim" Hwan replied and left Jimin alone behind as he started walking ahead.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"The aesthetic pregnant blonde attorney?" The cashier asked.

"Yes, he almost look like an aesthetic rage doll" Jin corrected wondering how come she know Jimin is pregnant and an attorney when the baby bump isn't even visible and he doesn't wear his attorney card.

"He has left already" the woman told him.

"He has left?! When?"

"About five to six minutes ago..." Jin didn't even let her to finish the sentence and he went out of the store.

"Why would Jimin left the store without me?" He asked himself while scratching the back of his neck and looking at the faces around to find a particular one.

He heaved a sigh when he couldn't see Jimin anywhere and thought maybe he would've gone to the bathroom as he often feels like to throw up conditionally.

He rushed up to the bathrooms to check upon him but he wasn't there either. He checked for his phone in his pocket then realized he was holding Jimin's bag with another hand, which had Jimin's phone as he didn't let Jimin carry anything. There was no use to call Jimin.

"He kept the money but not phone, how dumb he is" Jin stated to himself as he exited the bathroom and started walking out to search further. Little did he know that his moves were being watched from a far.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Jin is finding him, we have no time. Where is the boy?" One of the Hoon-Suk's man asked Hwan when they find Hwan all alone.