9. ☆It Was Just A Trailer☆

*AT JUNGKOOK'S OFFICE*

"You did it?" Jungkook asked J-hope as he entered the office.

"Yes" J-hope replied expressionlessly.

"Mr.Park is on fireeee..." Jungkook started singing while laughing.

"Cut it out" J-hope said sitting on a chair beside Jungkook looking down.

"Well, it seems like you're on fire" Jungkook asked Jhope lifting his face up from his index finger.

"The thing you did today Mr. Jeon Jungkook was NOT right" J-hope replied while removing his finger from his chin. "I just cant forget the way he was looking at me with hopeful eyes as if maybe I was his husband, you should not play with other's feelings like this"

"Feelings? They are criminals, they don't have any" Jungkook said.

"Maybe they aren't the one we are looking for, maybe Mr.Park isn't the one behind all the happenings in the area, maybe your suspicion is wrong"

Maybe J-hope? The rules of law do not depend on maybe"

"But Jimin is innocent"

"He is not that innocent, he should have known that Karma is a bitch, what he did to me I did that back to him, Now we are equal. I won't be behaving bad to him at home until he doesn't do anything stupid.

"He didn't come"

"What?...Why the heck he didn't come?"

"They said they won't send Jimin unless you come to take him"

"What the fuck is wrong with that family, they all are certified stubborn equally" Jungkook said while getting up.

"Where are you going? Wait listen to me first" J-hope said while stopping Jungkook.

"I said I want him! No matter how much I hate him he is mine now" Jungkook said while glaring at J-hope.

"He is half yours, actually"

"What the... fuck?" Jungkook asked while raising his eyebrow.

"Don't curse! we are at the work place. Actually... Jimin hasn't sign the papers yet and he will not until you go and..."

*Phone Ringing*

"Oh Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed in frustration after seeing the caller's name.

"Hello hyung?"

"Jungkook! Wtf you did? You have no idea what you have done today."

"Calm down hyung..."

"Jungkook that wasn't a joke, that was a marriage you have no idea how much respect this event contains in Park family."

"Well Mr.Park's wish was to marry his son wasn't it? So I did it, but he didn't tell me to marry his son in the church, make him wear a ring of love, kiss him in front of many fucking people, bring him home and have sex..."

"Shut up Jungkook... Its useless to explain you anything"

"Then relax, your liability is paid off"

"Jungkook I'm scared because he is quiet... as far as I know him he would have killed you"

"Haha! Guess he has known his limits"

"He is not like that... Park Akarsu isn't some one you could give limits to"

"And how do you know this much about him?"