46. ☆Crazy For Eachother☆

Jimin woke up, yet trying to find Jungkook on the bed but of course he had left already. Jimin opened his eyes to see that he was wearing Jungkook's hoodie only nothing else at the bottom. The hoodie had Jungkook's cologne, Jimin hugged himself while taking in Jungkook's scent and suddenly he started getting flashbacks to the day when he arrived at the house where he met that family he missed the most, this hoodie which he was wearing resembles the scent of the hoodie that woman made him wear when he showered at their house that day, even though the hoodie was large on him back then too and the style was similar to the one he was wearing at the moment.

Jimin looked himself in the mirror, hiding his hair in because at that time he had black hair and he was shocked at how he was looking the same as if he was there 10 years ago. The scent, the color, the size, the style, him standing in the mirror just like he was at that day, were bringing the flashbacks of that day and Jimin held his head as it started hurting suddenly.

Yet Jimin couldn't remember anything beyond the exit of that house and at the moment he can't even remember what happened at that house too.

"Why do I'm feeling some sort of connection with that house like this at the moment? Why Jungkook's everything look so familiar?"

Jimin got ready as hurriedly as possible but not in a fast way as his body was yet aching because of yesterday's night with Jungkook but he needed to go for his internship as only a week was left for it, then the graduation will happen if he will be worthy that he was hoping he is.

Jimin opened his closet to take out an outfit and found a note attached to his closet that says "I didn't want to leave you alone in the morning again but I had work and don't dare to enter the court on an empty stomach or else I will cancel your grade, your sorcerer Jungkook" Jimin laughed at the caring threat and kissed the note before putting it back.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hoon-Suk just do what I'm saying, file the case against Park. I'm here for everything but I can't file a case myself because the question will be how the fuck did I know he is exporting drugs without any investigation. I know when will the shipment leave and police will raid at the same time, he won't be getting a second to hide the stuff"

Jungkook was talking to Hoon-Suk on the call explaining him his plan, when a pair of arms hugged his neck from behind when he was sitting on his desk and Jungkook hunged up the call quickly.

"Did you eat?" Jungkook asked in a serious tone and felt Jimin nodded but wasn't ready to leave Jungkook which broke his seriousness and he started laughing, pulling Jimin on his lap while kissing him deeply and Jimin was kissing him back until the door opened without a knock and J-hope came in.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I forgot to knock" J-hope said and Jimin ran away out of the office being pink on an excuse.

"You ruined the moment" Jungkook said while laughing.

"Well I needed to make you sign these papers or else my post will be the one calling ruined" J-hope said while giving Jungkook a file.

"Now he will never come back. His shyness is killing me" Jungkook said while signing the papers.

"I think I should ask the authorities to install a camera in your office too" J-hope said while laughing and Jungkook just arched his eyebrow at him. "I mean of course for security purpose"

"Yeah yeah as I can't understand your purposes" Jungkook replied.

"Well... Jimin is going to achieve a good grade tho! I was in the conference when I heard few attorneys were talking about students. Most impressive students among all is Jimin with three more others. I'm hoping you'll let him pass right?" J-hope asked while sitting on a chair.