49. ☆The Sorcerer☆

"Jungkook, you know it's useless to do anything against Park Akarsu" J-hope said while sitting on a chair in front of Jungkook's desk in his office with two more attorneys. Before Jungkook could reply Jimin entered the office.

"Jungkook? What everyone is talking about? Is really someone filed a lawsuit against fa... Mr. Park?" Jimin asked with a worried face.

"Why are you this much worried, Mr. Jeon?" An attorney asked. "He is a criminal, maybe this time we will catch him"

"Excuse me, we will discuss this matter later. Right now I have to leave for attending a trial" Jungkook said before Jimin could reply anything stupid and everyone left except Jimin.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"What do you mean why? Someone has filed the case so what can I do? Things happen and it's what life is, your father could've leave this all bullshit but he didn't. I can't help in this matter" Jungkook said while standing up from his place to reach Jimin, whose eyes were filled with tears.

"I know you can do everything, without your permission they can't raid the shipment" Jimin replied.

"It's non of your business. How can you be an attorney if you can't stand for justice. Your father is a criminal, accept this" Jungkook said while caressing Jimin's cheek who removed his hand away gently. "Oh! So you've started hating me just because of my work?"

"I don't hate you, I can't never hate you. I just need time to get over this all... I-It's hard for me to see my love ruining my own family" Jimin replied and turned around to leave but Jungkook held his wrist pulling him closer to himself.

"Jiminie, I'm just your only family. Whatever is happening it's just happening for a reason. Didn't we have promise to be with eachother in every step of life?"

"J-Jungkook, I..."

"Don't you trust me, Jimin?"

"I do"

"Then laugh a little my baby, I will make everything better" Jungkook replied while smiling and Jimin hugged him dearly. He did trust Jungkook but at this time, he wasn't feeling right about anything which was happening. Jungkook had been roaming in his father's mansion freely, obviously he had discovered so many secrets and that was what killing Jimin from the inside.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin was trying hard to call his father, he was trying to tell him the situation but Jungkook wasn't leaving him alone throughout the day.

"Jiminie?" Taehyung whispered while sitting beside Jimin who was doing his work. Jungkook and J-hope was there at the couches with more people, talking about their businesses. "How did the night go?" He asked while laughing.

"Tae, can you do a thing for me?" Jimin asked almost as whisper while Taehyung nodded.

"Can you call Suga hyung..." Jimin's words died when he noticed Jungkook looking at them.

"Maybe you were saying something?" Taehyung asked while laughing.

"Nothing..."

"Well, tell me did the plan work?" Taehyung asked while wiggling his eyebrow, being a pervert and Jimin turned pink. "I told you the best seduction is being rude with the people like him"

"Tae! He will listen..." Jimin tried to explain.

"Shut up... he can't listen us. He is sitting a lot far to reach our words but I can guess you succeeded in making him hard for you, didn't you?" Taehyung asked as a whisper while giggling and Jimin hide his face while looking at Jungkook who just smirked and nodded as a yes.